The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

@Kirkreng

That second video just about destroyed by ears... Perhaps warn headphone users that they're about to go deaf

I found a bee in a jar, and I found a dragonfly in a jar....but it was in a mine that does not make sense......I want a torchbug in a jar....you know use it as a lamp

This is the end of the line, and I'll rip you apart for what's inside.

Compensating wealth for what's more and more worthlessness.

The end of fear, the end of your life, I'll kill you right now, fucking die.

Beat the main quest today, wish there was a credit sequence with some music, ya know give it some finallity, but still an epic tale nontheless.

And wasn't Sovngarde beautiful?

Also? Who killed Paarthurnax? I didn't. He was my bro, no way was I gonna kill the only Dragon to ever help against Alduin (not counting Odahviing) I mean, I preferred The Blades to The Greybeards, but I wouldn't trade Paarthurnax for that.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Anyone else getting sick of the ingame map? At first glance, it looks pretty, but a normal flat diagram would be 10x more practical for navigation. I find myself trying desperately to find a way up a mountain, but with no clear view of roads or paths from the map, it's almost impossible.

This is one of the reasons why I'm not going to get this game until at least next summer. By then we should have a substantial amount of mods available, bethesda should have released various patches plus we'd get a better idea of how many dlcs we're going to get. And make no mistakes, there WILL be a GOTY edition of this, even if it doesn't become GOTY.

COURIER'S MIND: RISE OF NEW VEGAS

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2181

http://www.youtube.com/user/101Phase?feature=mhee

SEASON 5 WILL AIR IN SUMMER 2013!

They just attempted to fix the ps3 lag issues. It worked... sorta...

I mean I can play my lvl 23 assassin again, but only for 3 hours before needing to restart due to yet more game crippling lag.

Do game companies ever even test their stuff anymore? I feel like they're blindly throwing shit at a target and hoping to hit bullseye...

Retired Forum Moderator

But the patch that was supposed to fix the lag just made it so the lag doesn't appear faster for larger files.

Retired Forum Moderator

Beat the main quest today, wish there was a credit sequence with some music, ya know give it some finallity, but still an epic tale nontheless.

Also? Who killed Paarthurnax? I didn't. He was my bro, no way was I gonna kill the only Dragon to ever help against Alduin (not counting Odahviing) I mean, I preferred The Blades to The Greybeards, but I wouldn't trade Paarthurnax for that.

Yeah it was, I found myself there for at least a whole hour just looking around at the water its a shame its so small

I didnt kill him I know that much, but I did work with the blades to get dragonbane and their armor but when she asked me to kill him I didnt

As the uninitiated said to the lovers of My Little Pony: WHY THE HELL IS EVERYONE TALKING ABOUT THIS?!

Seriously! Almost ALL of my friends have recommended it to me, saying that it's the best thing since sex (how would they know? lol). They're not the only ones. 99% of the Internet threads I see nowadays are about Skyrim.

I'm not a fan of RPGs; I thought that the only good parts of Fallout 3 was exploring the wasteland and everything else was crap. What's so great about Skyrim?

Okay. I don't have the game yet. But he's my favorite character in Oblivion, and it's bugging me.

Is Lucien LaChance in Skyrim? A friend told me you can summon him as like a ghost or something. It doesn't say he's Lucien, the game refers to him as something else, but he still has the voice.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Okay. I don't have the game yet. But he's my favorite character in Oblivion, and it's bugging me.

Is Lucien LaChance in Skyrim? A friend told me you can summon him as like a ghost or something. It doesn't say he's Lucien, the game refers to him as something else, but he still has the voice.

Yes, Lucien is there and it specifically says that it's Lucien. He'll follow you along and make comments about your current quest.

Indeed he is. Same voice actor too. You need to do the dark brotherhood quest to get it though.

Retired Forum Moderator

I already knew this, but could some spoiler tags get dropped on this?

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."