Source engine rant + Freeman's Mind update

Sign in to follow this  

Para nós que esperamos fielmente HL2 EP 3, 30 dias aguardando uma atualização do FM é tempo de carregamento.

Não se preocupe com o tempo... Sabemos que seu trabalho será perfeito, como sempre! Seja no Túnel, seja no FM.

Parabéns por seus trabalhos!!!!

We love updates!

Thank you, Ross.

dont worry. i can wait till the apocalyps. these are sooo funny that it is alwase worth the wait...

(cont.) though.....who is not speaking in english???

Ross, thanks for the update keep chugging along you have a great fanbase to back you up on that.

Pfft Take as long as you need, its totally worth the wait

You are right, we looove updates! Anyway, I am really excited for the next episode of freemans mind, and I wish you luck with the source engine.

New Freeman's Mind? YAY!

As for CP. Take your time. It'll be done when it'll be done. Sure, it sucks waiting, but I'm looking forward to it anyway. If it takes a month, it takes a month. If it takes 10 months, it takes 10 months. That's fine. Just take your time and don't go completely nuts over it.

I personally like Freeman's Mind more than anything else you do by far.

Ross, let me just say,

I've been following you since the shadow episode of Civil Protection, and though you've always taken somewhat long to complete videos in the series, they have always been some of the highest quality source videos on the internet. Minor compliment aside, there's something more important I wanted to say.

The internet has so many people providing content at once, but they almost always have the same thing in common: they only care about themselves and if people bother them about making a new video, they will almost always either just call them trolls and ignore them or straight-out retaliate by calling them names, describing their behavior as irrational, or making excuses for themselves and trying to guilt-trip the commenters. What I've noticed is that you take a different approach by treating the anxiousness of your fans as encouragement and proof that you are creating quality content and you try to keep the audience satisfied and informed. In a world where so many people would rather make up excuses or fight with their fans, it's something incredibly special to see somebody who treats their fans with such respect.

You are a god among men, Ross.

70th !!!!

Nobody f*cking cares if you are first second or 48.

We love you and your work dude, just stay cool and take your time

btw. after you played HF 1 to the end whats about an series like it in portal?

Woohoo! New FM episode promised!

promised this week and its Saturday, if he doesn't get it today he didn't make the deadline.

but keep up the good work anyway

74th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is anyone else experiencing problems with Source SDK? I, at this moment cant map for hl 2 ep 2, all of the grid doesn't show up, it happened for a lot more games before the new update to the Hammer menu.

Keep up the good work bro

I don't care how long it takes I just want you to do your best and make good episodes.

Yayy you fill me with happiness my sweet sweet walrus.

cnt wait you the best!