Source engine rant + Freeman's Mind update

Sign in to follow this  

I will counter the above comment by saying "I LOVE YOU ROSS SCOTT!".

keep up the good work ross take your time we can wait

Never settle for anything less than optimal Captain Scott!

I look forward to the next releases

Ossian

Have you looked up a sandbox game by the name of garry's mod? I think on the mod's site (garrysmod.org) there's got to be something that allows for animation of somekind or another, Idunno, i'll check it out and post if I find anything worth mentioning. It just seems reasonable to assume that there are easy animating procedures (easier, not easy) in a sandbox-style game like that. Idunno tho, but i'll check anyway.

Dude... why should we be upset about how long it's taking? It's not like we're paying for this. You're videos are awesome and hilarious. Don't get frustrated by the whiners. Just keep doing what you're doing.

-Fan from Castro Valley, CA

Dude, Ross, you are so good. You need an animator and you can direct and be the artistic influence! All your ideas would flow so much more smoothly and quickly.

Good thinking about The Tunnel's "due date": just keep plugging away at it. When you feel you have a rough estimate of when it'll be completed, multiply how long it will take by 2 (at the very least!), and give THAT as the estimate.

Actually, that's a pretty good technique to use for completion dates in general. Unless of course, procrastination is a major issue. Trust me, I know from experience.

Anyway: good work so far. Keep at it, but be careful not to break yourself!

have you tried garrys mod?

Man, it'd be fun to walk around in the source maps you make.

Ok, the ending part of your rant, well, i see it backwards=

I use Civil Protection to tide me over until the next FREEMANS MIND. CP is ok, it has TONS of potential, but it just isn't as funny as freeman's mind... AT ALL... Hey, as i'm typin g this, i wonder if Ross will even read back this far....

Eh, i can always hope...

Why are your comments fucked up? they're BACKWARDS! The first comment should be at the end and the most recent comment should be at front so you don't have to read back so far to read them