Hobbies

Sign in to follow this  

Everyone has hobbies, This is the place to post some of yours

I do have exceptions for this thread though:

Do NOT post "Gaming", a majority, if not, all of the users here are gamers.

If you're one who makes it obvious with their account settings, don't JUST say "bronyism" or "Ponies", you CAN say this, but at least post some others in addition... If you DON'T make it absolutely obvious with your settings, feel free.

Nothing stupid like "Eating" or "Breathing" or other stuff you need to do in order to live.

Here are some of mine:

Chewing

Running

Ponies

Remixing

Making Machinimas

etc...

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Also known as "Username"

Working out. - Love it.

Watching American Football (College/Professional.)

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

Game development (modeling and texturing) is something I do a lot that I don't get paid for. I guess that's my hobby.

Brony

Anime (Not quite Weeaboo level)

Hanging out with friends

Making music

Digital Art in general

Animating

Dancing

Hi Friend.

I'm an amateur photographer, apart from that one of my hobbies is reading reviews of all the lenses that are compatible with my camera, even those I'd have to sell my kidneys to buy or the ones that are so shittier than a kit lens... I also enjoy watching all of ray william johnson's BreakingNYC videologs... He produced 1 every day for months...

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

Good books

Good tv

Good L.P. of good games

Time with friends

Web-comics

Anime

Cooking ( I'm very good at it )

Showing off when I'm actually good at something ( which is rare )

And trolling ( not to bad just the kind every one Lols at )

non-euclidean fuck machine

Graphic novel collection

3D Modelling

Team Fortress 2

Some webcomics

Lego is pending funds

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Batin'

Watching/analyzing movies

Interneting

That's about all I do.

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

I read. Extensively.

I build models. Usually starships. Some kitbashing.

I've been known to run and master several tabletop role-playing games.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

Drawing (mainly dragons and video games characters)

Reading (It's like gaming, I may read anything but if it has good story and characters)

Writing (I really enjoy writing fantasy stories. I dunno I'm good or not, i do it because I like it)

English (More than I learn in school, otherwise I wouldn't be posting here :P)

Australia (Yeah, It's pretty interesting country, I just can't understand why people neglect it so damn bloody much, I mean in my area)

I collect caps and soundtrack music. When I drawing I feel good in pencils, ink&brush, aquarels and markers.

I used to play D&D but now I don't have much time and people to do it again.

And I have pretty large collection of books about ancient civilizations and prehistoric times.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I forgot, and must add:

Etymology - word origins, Fascinating stuff.

Maps, especially of places that never existed (fantasy worlds, or places that only existed on paper like the US States of Franklin and Jefferson) places that don't exist anymore (short-lived nations like Tannu Tuva, old empires and nations) and places that could have existed (maps of alternate worlds/nations/states.)

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

I love looking up gaming history

Youtubing, massive amounts of entertainment on that site

Talking to random people, whether it be in a Chatroom, on a forum or in a game, I love talking to different people with different opinions and views on topics.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

More Hobbies:

History

Writing

Deejaying

Foreign Cultures (Particularly British, Russian, and Japanese)

Hi Friend.

I'm quite fond of historical fiction/realistic fiction/science fiction books and movies... "The Overton Window" by Glenn Beck, "The Hunt For Red October" by Tom Clancy (also a commercially successful movie), etc.

Soccer (football to Europeans) is also one of my main hobbies and my main sport.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Australia (Yeah, It's pretty interesting country, I just can't understand why people neglect it so damn bloody much, I mean in my area)

It's because Australia sucks.