The Free-For-All Free-For-All

Sign in to follow this  

This needs thought out more, but I like the idea. Of course, I'd want to play as my avatar... a 9' tall, 600# intelligent tiger with a nasty attitude and access to Star Trek technology.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

Well, I was thinking if Psycho is gonna do this, it should probably be in it's own thread. My original intent for this topic was to be filler until more elaborate ones were thought of. I also wanted a RP topic where people who wanted to have fun without getting into a full on RP commitment could just post then and now with reactions to the situation, etc.

Retired Forum Moderator

Well with the desire to do a Fantasy RP, there's obviously a lot of options.

However I don't think I'd be able to manage, my mindset and idea for the control and gameplay of an RP would be much better suited for a Space Opera. A really cool space opera. (Further details at this time are not mandated nor will be provided.)

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Once again, I'm fine with managing, if anyone wants to help, I'll gladly except.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Okay seriously you guys it would be incredibly awesome if we actually had an official RP going. (As opposed to heterodox forum games like Nagisa's Time Travelling Adventure, or the AF Text Adventures.)

If people would be game for it (or contrariwise, concrete opposition presents itself) I'm going to move forward with my Space Opera RP idea.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Well if someone can, oh I don't know establish the start of it...then I will participate

This is the end of the line, and I'll rip you apart for what's inside.

Compensating wealth for what's more and more worthlessness.

The end of fear, the end of your life, I'll kill you right now, fucking die.

(Participating as my Username)

*Enters arena, Identifies strongest target. Gives Rarity the stare and chops his head off with a sword.*

Let the battle begin.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time