Minor Freeman Update

Sign in to follow this  

Ha ha ha can't wait. And when "THE MAN" says it's fully voiced that means that the "voicing" is done for that episode. As far as development.

By "fully voiced" I mean I've done all the dialogue for the episode. All that's left is editing. Otto Otto Beumelburg does the majority of the audiowork nowadays, which includes extra sound effects, and more importantly volume balancing (my recording levels are all over the place). This means he has more time to do a better job and it means I can work on Civil Protection while he's working on that.

Fair play to ya Ross, thanks for keeping us entertained. cant wait for the next episodes of FM

It's all worth it, man. You're a comedic god and I can wait to hear the awesomeness that is your material after you put significant thought into it. Also, 10 MINUTES?! SQUEE!

Anonymous @ 06:49:04

That's what she said!

Don' worry, the cool Fans like me are Patient. Don't do it for anyone, do it for the Cool Fans. Go at your own Pace, Mr. Scott, that's what it's there for!

don't rush Ross!

your real fans can wait, the others are not fans. i think you should just ignore those who leave hateful comments and send you stupid messages about you should rush and such..

we love these shows, we can wait

thanks for bothering with FM too i hope you can finally finish that CP episode as well

cheers!

sweet, a 10 minute vid! AWESOME!

and @Anonymous at 22:07:12

wow.....first, he started in 2007, in Dec. Not 06 (not a big fan of him are you?)

and also, he has a life to do instead of sitting on the computer making these videos. He isn't being payed for this. and if ur gonna talk to him like that, u might as well leave the series alone along with the updates. If ur gonna be an a-hole about it, go grab ur stuffed animal and take ur daily nap. U and little 3 year olds seem to miss ur naps every now and then.

It's better to take the time to create a masterpiece than to hurry out some pile of shit

Good news mark laidalw said that 200x is the correct time perod sperad the word!

On the plus side, all the whiners should shut the hell up. Seriously. Let Ross work on this thing we're totally getting for free. If he needs to take time to make it good, or deal with RL issues, or hell, just take a fsking vacation, let him.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE ^.^

Remember, if you try to rush and push it out too fast, all you'll end up with is hemorrhoids.

Keep at it. You are one of those people I can wait for something and it will be good.

great i dont care cause i can wait unlike other people

I believe Anonymous at 22:07:12 was on his period, you'll have to excuse him for that.

I wonder what the new intro is going to be, since the stupid copyright laws expanded to unhealthy proportions.

HERE IS SOMETHING FOR THE ASSHOLE WHO PRACTICALLY SAID " GET THE NEXT GOD DAMN SHITTY FUCKING EPISODE OUT!" It's, Shut the fucking shitty piss hell up you annoying retard. Ross is great, I admit that I'm upset that the next episodes arent out so I go to other things to watch and so I check here daily( I'm Half-Life 2 wiz. Didn't sign in). All the assholes who said that, Fucking shut it. Ross is pissed, mad, and probably wants to beat the shit outta the map he's creating and the source engine cause they're both screwey ( HOW THE HELL DID YOU USE THE ENGINE TO FILM THIS STUFF????).

Glad that work's being done on both series, as they're both amazing.

The trolls here = Fail, pay no attention to them, don't consider them fans, and don't try to please them.

Don't cater to the masses, Ross. Well... okay, maybe it's a good idea because it increases your views and keeps "fans" happy, but the true fans can wait any amount of time for even the shortest amount of footage.