Minor Freeman Update

Sign in to follow this  

Great that you post updates, and awesome that you managed to finish a FM episode, lookin' forward

We can wait forever as long as the quality of the vid is good

Keep up the good work.

Looking forward to that!

Ossian

It's good, mate. We've got enough time on our hands to wait an extra week if it means we get one of the funniest videos out there, and what's more you've got other things to do, so we can wait, and you take your time. You're a good guy and you do good things.

I don't mind waiting since all of the episodes are great fun.

Just keep up the good work, hope to see some Freeman's Mind HL2 some day

You're doing great Ross. Soon, comment administration will be a breeze for you and I.

Your trusty site admin,

Preston

Yea well, this type o' comment may be getting old by now, but hey. Don't stress and don't feel like you HAVE to supply updates. Just do what's fun and what works, it's the quality and not the quantity the fans like.

Keep Working hard Ross...

Been Waiting for the Tunnel and FM...

Hope it's all smooth sailing...

Chuck

Ah... I hate the wait but I'd be willing to wait for a decade for your work Ross.

too many updates for my system to accept

OVERLOAD

terminating

Good on ya Ross! I know CP is your creative outlet and I can certainly understand that but I would like to express my thanks for keeping up Freeman's Mind as well. I'm not knocking CP in any way, shape or form but In a lot of cases simpler is better and I think that's why I appreciate the thought you put into the FM series. CP is great and funny but I think I like the linearness of FM. I know that's because it's a game walkthrough of sorts, although it is much much more than just a walkthrough. CP need an arc of some kind that ties things together. I think that would cinch it for me. Make good stand alone episodes into a real story. That would just be awesome!

To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true.

Preston: Man I can't wait to get the revised website underway, there are so many features I'd like to add over time.

Anonymous at 20:08:09: Well I can say now Civil Protection is never going to have a grand arching storyline, each episode is standalone. However, some of my episode ideas could easily be 45 minutes or so, the problem there is mainly in production time.

I swear, Ross, if you made a mod for TF2 or Half-Life that replaces every voice in the game with your voice, I would download it in a heartbeat. Actually scratch that, if every SOUND in the game was just your voice I would download it.

Joking aside, though, I'm really glad a new Freeman's Mind is on the way. I would really like to see some Civil Protection as well, but with a bunch of parties and shows ending all over the place I suppose I can keep myself entertained for a while until there is once again that deep, black hole in my soul that can only be filled with your delicious machinema. Keep at it, and most importantly, keep loving it, because I'd hate to be encouraging you to be doing something you don't like!

yo ross, i live in ireland and am doing my leaving cert and freemans mind is the only thing that makes me study my physics so thanks

oh man, i came.... roll on the next episode... its worth the wait to see ANY of your work ross...