Minor Freeman Update

Sign in to follow this  

can't wait for the next episode! I know you have a large fan base and all, and some of us (sometimes myself included) can get a little impatient, but seriously, take your time, us true fans will wait until the next episode pops out!

~Dan Tomlinson

@ Anonymous at 21:30:53 "Ross how come you have never, ever! replied to any of my comments UGH! I have downloaded all of your fm videos (all of them are my favorite ones

from a big fan/IDFK

Sheridan McMillan

p.s how about you email me @ [email protected] <-- (have you tried)?"

- Serisouly, I don't think he's going to bother with that. Were it me, I wouldn't try to respond to something like that. It's great you like he's stuff and you can probably go ahead send him a fanmail or something. I remember doing that many years ago to the guy who made the They Hunger series, Niel Manke is his name..

A response to CP/FM fan . You are right about the manifest idea thing but Ross refused all money offered to him. Or at least what I heard. Maybe he said something in the comments IDK. I'm not saying I'm right because every time I do it comes back to bite me in the ass.

Hey, I have a question that just came to me and I think other people will notice this and wonder too. And wen I say "notice this" I mean this post. Here's the question:

In Freeman's Mind, is Freeman thinking everything we hear in regards to the voice, or is he saying it?

Also Ross, I sent you a URL with music in it that another person posted on Youtube recently and it hadnt been taken off. whaddya think? can you use it? This is the link to the episode. You need to wait like 30seconds-1min until the music, or its 10-30secs. Well, heres the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1NqUJoJ3iA

Looks like Ep. 28 just popped up on YouTube. Off to watch!

Ross, love episode 28 man. but it looks like machinima has put it up again without letting you know...they should so pay you more for your work man, you are the only thing keeping me subscribed to them!

Sheridan: You have sent me many emails and comments, yes. I am glad you enjoy the videos, I plan to keep making them. Most of your emails have many grammar or spelling errors and are asking me about cheat codes, telling me that Valve now supports Macs, or are just telling me what your computer specs are for reasons I can't discern. The cheat code information is easy to find on google. I don't understand what the purpose behind the rest of these are, your thoughts aren't well I arranged, so I haven't replied. I'm not trying to be mean, but your emails seem like you're not taking much time to think and write them out, or else you take to emailing me before doing a simple google search, which is behavior I don't want to encourage, sorry.

Half-Life 2 wiz: I originally wanted to show a distinction between the two, but the audio editing got too complicated for this. The answer is half and half. Some of it Freeman is saying, some of it he is thinking.

Do you guys know when the tunnel video is gonna happen cause that looks cool

Cmon man xD plz make new freemans mind they are fking great lol anyway nice site : )