FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 28

Sign in to follow this  

@ Anonymous 02:56:42

"I can't remember exactly where I read it, but one of the news articles I read recently said, in fact, one of the original targets for 9/11 was a nuclear power plant on the east coast."

Well, I've heard all sorts of random targets mentioned. But none of them ring true when you think about it.

More than likely, Building 7 was the intended final target on 9/11 since it was prepped months in advance like 1

More than likely, Building 7 was the intended final target on 9/11 since it was prepped months in advance like 1

@ Anonymous 02:56:42

"I can't remember exactly where I read it, but one of the news articles I read recently said, in fact, one of the original targets for 9/11 was a nuclear power plant on the east coast."

Well, I've heard all sorts of random targets mentioned. But none of them ring true when you think about it.

More than likely, Building 7 was the intended final target on 9/11 since it was prepped months in advance like 1 and 2. A plane (93) was probably supposed to crash into it in a final show of destruction; the icing on the cake, so to speak. And they couldn't very well NOT destroy the building, so they went ahead with it anyway. Yep, looked totally stupid (without the plane hitting it first), but people themselves have been eugenicized and had their intelligence reduced, so that's why they could (sort-of) get away with something so incredibly audacious.

An another note, Chernobyl smells like a false flag. Makes sense when you think about it, and the nature of the supposed accident that occurred there (it wasn't a nuclear accident in of itself). Nuclear power plants are, of course, 100% safe and very efficient (although better technologies probably exist). It was likely done to dirty the name of nuclear power in the minds of people... well, at least in Europe.

Well Chernobyl aside -- it's not such an important event (comparatively) anyway, Now, if you never thought twice about Chernobyl, then let's just say that *everything* about the Gulf oil-spill stinks FALSE FLAG (with big red flashing warning lights and air-raid sirens) to high Heaven... and people who can't see that... well, man... turn off the TV already!

WE WANT MOAR CIVIL PROTECTION

Ross is jesus (sorry just needed to say that

they spelled Freeman wrong in the video.

Email me at [email protected] Ross, I just wanted to know, when your Half-Life 1 Freeman's Mind still go on into Half-Life 2? If so I am sooooo happy!

one of the better episodes in my opinion; I dont mind if it takes longer to make them if they are as awesome as this one =D

LOL I love thinking about disaster situations, especially zombies, and Ross keep up the good work love all of your videos especially Freemans Mind. I crack up every time Freeman goes on his rants!

Actually in 2015 a meteor is supposed to hit Earth unless we use a rocket to literately push it off course. So yeah.