FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 28

Sign in to follow this  

Your sense of humour is excellent, love it!

Freeman's Mind is awesome and it is right up with Monty Pythons Flying Circus, MST3K and a few others on my list.

Thank you Bob Ross äähhh, i mean Ross Scott =>

nice refence to music piracy issues....again an awesome epi!!!

As always, genius. Good luck on the move and everything, we'll be glad to hear how it goes.

I wanna join some kind of survialist community as well, the bummer is that I'm only 15. I mean fighting off riots of angry people searching for resources would replace my college years. I'd hide in the forest though, picking off people that are untrustworthy.

AHHH, I finally get my fix of Freeman's Mind.

Should be enough to tide me over till the next CP fix.

Still a loyal fan, loving your work man.

Also, for the record, don't consider us in any real trouble until politicians start demanding we harvest natural resources from places like the Arctic Circle. THAT'S when shit's hit the fan. We'll bounce back from an economic recession, the threat of Chinese occupation, an unending war, and Toyotas that don't stop.

Wait so if we sent less emails you'd finish fm and cp faster?

Join me, I've been building up for any kind of emergency. I'm a one man survival community. Hell, I've even prepared for the zombie apocalypse. If the nuclear holocaust ever comes, I'm ready.

I think the trouble will be around 2060. But I'd prefer an alien invasion apocalypse to a zombie apocalypse. Either way, I'll be safe in bama! Ain't no zombies comin' in here!

Hey Ross,

After I watched Freemans Mind episode 28, I went to youtube.com and heard one of Ray Koefoeds songs called Regin of the disruptors and he made fun of Civil Protection. I do not know how you would feel about it, but he works for Machinima just like you.

you still got it man

each episode is better than the last one just because im watching this one right now

good luck with the worldwide collapse

can´t say i didnt warn you all

xD

Uh-oh, Ross, that bump is gonna leave a mark. You best be quick with your next few episodes if you want this scar to fade.

http://imgur.com/xDc7u.jpg

Keep it cool, though. Keep the quality high, that's all that matters.

The last thing I want to do is insult your beliefs so don't take it that way. I personally believe the whole oil thing and 2012 and all of that is BS. Not saying you believe in 2012 just an example. But we're all entitled to our own opinion and I understand that.

Hey Ross

this was a great episode. U should, when you finish that is make one epic long film out of all the episodes that would be EPIC lol good work man

Nope. It will be a muslim apocalypse^^

I love you, Ross Scott. That is all.

I also belive that the oil crisis is going to hit the public soon, and when it does, it wont be fun, good thing il be 20 by then, well ross, save room for me in that bunker, im good with a computer , btw awsome vids, keep up the awsome work at your own pace, there worth it

Robert Baird

Horra for the collaps in democrocy!!!

No, but in all seriousness (look at how I suck at spelling) if the economy is failing, and oil is going to peak, WHY THE FUCK IS IT SO HARD TO GET A SHIPMENT OF NON-GAS-SUCKING-CARS?! This is part of the reson I don't vote, second being I'm under 18.

Nice episode by the way.