Rate the Sig of the person above you

Only the last one is true. I've never managed to warm myself up with a match.

5/10 for only half good. I would be happy if you used the one below instead. I would still be happy if you did not use it because the second episode of To Aru Kagaku No Railgun S will be fan-subbed soon.

Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for a minute; set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

8.6/10 for attempting to confuse, and probably succeeding in most cases.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

If you'll rate mine, I will provide you with inspiration.

Dependent Clause/Sentence Fragment

Or should it be the other way around?

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

I never said that's why you post stuff like that, but you do continue to do it despite being previously told not to by several mods. Fortunately you don't do it nearly as bad as before, but still, this forum isn't really for that... It's for Ross's videos and other related things.

Still 9/10 for your sig.

Really? This forum is JUST for Ross' videos? Then why in the bloody hell did he create a Valve Games, Computer Hardware, Serious Topic, AND FREE-FOR-ALL forum? Let's not forget the words FREE FOR ALL, with the print below saying: Discuss almost anything you want, you savages. Forum rules still apply here.

I don't see any indication or implication that this forum was intended solely for Ross' videos. I'm pretty sure it's a community that originated from people who enjoyed Ross' videos, but not one that is limited to discussing only that. Frankly, if you don't like us for what we like and think you really need to spend every post you can muster complaining about it, you can go shove it, because our enjoyment is not subject to your bigoted, persistent, whiny opinions. So you should probably quit the complaining and deal with it, because you're outnumbered by just about everyone here as far as your stance with our group is concerned.

Anyways, I like hammers. daniel gets an 8/10

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

My sig comes from LEGO City Undercover, the speaker is Frank Honey, a new police officer (and whom I'm currently sporting in my avatar). When you (seasoned cop Chase McCain) enter the police station for the first time since being sent away for "unknown reasons", Frank is attempting to fix the main computer (which he calls the "main compuper") in the lobby by whacking it over and over again with a hammer. When you approach, the computer suddenly blows up and you have to put it back together in typical LEGO style.

Frank Honey: "Hey there, this is our main compuper! ...it doesn't usually smoke like this."

Officer: "It got hacked into this morning. It shut down the elevator and it only blew up when Frank tried repairing it."

Frank: "With a hammer!"

When the titles are fixed, I plan on adding "Fixing Your Compupers" as my title. :D

Anyway, back to the topic. 8/10. I like when cutesy cuddly things threaten you with bodily harm. ;)

With the backstory, it gets a 8/10, without it would get a 2/10.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Same rating as before.

Really? This forum is JUST for Ross' videos? Then why in the bloody hell did he create a Valve Games, Computer Hardware, Serious Topic, AND FREE-FOR-ALL forum? Let's not forget the words FREE FOR ALL, with the print below saying: Discuss almost anything you want, you savages. Forum rules still apply here.

I don't see any indication or implication that this forum was intended solely for Ross' videos. I'm pretty sure it's a community that originated from people who enjoyed Ross' videos, but not one that is limited to discussing only that. Frankly, if you don't like us for what we like and think you really need to spend every post you can muster complaining about it, you can go shove it, because our enjoyment is not subject to your bigoted, persistent, whiny opinions. So you should probably quit the complaining and deal with it, because you're outnumbered by just about everyone here as far as your stance with our group is concerned.

So you think that I use every post to try and hate on your enjoyment of a show designed for 5-10 year old girls? You obviously haven't been paying attention then. I only mention it when posting of things directly relating to that show are done repetitively outside of the thread specifically made for it, and only if it doesn't stop when noticed and requested to stop. Your side of the argument generally resorts to personal attacks, and general hate towards the fact that somebody might not like the show, despite the fact that my only problem is when you try to force the show on people who have said they don't want it. (my hate posting was solely towards the forcing on others of the show, never on the people themselves) You have once again shown that people like you can not provide a viewpoint contrary to mine without resorting to a personal attack.

Oh for the love of...not this shit again.

Foal, why'd you have to bring this back up? It's been almost two weeks, and BTG hasn't even said anything about it since Alyxx asked him to ease up (and for one person to stop flaming him for it). Seriously, if he's doing anything, then I'm all for saying something, but there's no need to take a shovel and dig it up if he isn't. We don't (or shouldn't, at least) care what he thinks about the show, we just want him to leave us alone, so why would you say something that'll just start another argument?

BTG, regardless of your opinion on the show, I think we'd all appreciate it if you didn't generalize us based on what one or two of the people here have said. I think it's safe to say that we all get annoyed when you complain about us, but that doesn't mean that we hate you for not liking the show (which is what you keep saying). If personal attacks are counterproductive, then so are generalizations. In fact, out of everyone who's said anything about this at all, I'm 100% sure that they only care about you bashing us (which is to be expected).

Either way, I'd just like to point out that you have, at times, posted solely to complain about us even when we haven't said anything about ponies (such as in the vent thread a while back). You haven't done it lately, but that's what annoys us, not your opinion on the show. Moreover, I'm sure you're completely aware of that and are doing it on purpose, since otherwise why would you even bother? All I'm saying is, if you're going to complain about ponies, at least only do it when someone actually posts about them, not just whenever anyone who watches the show makes a post at all.

9/10 for your sig.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

0/10 for TL;DR

0/10 for I will stare at you if I want. You get paid for this, don't you?

BTG, regardless of your opinion on the show, I think we'd all appreciate it if you didn't generalize us based on what one or two of the people here have said. I think it's safe to say that we all get annoyed when you complain about us, but that doesn't mean that we hate you for not liking the show (which is what you keep saying). If personal attacks are counterproductive, then so are generalizations. In fact, out of everyone who's said anything about this at all, I'm 100% sure that they only care about you bashing us (which is to be expected).

You were not a part of the generalization. I was generalizing the people who can't understand when someone has a different opinion than them, and can't accept it. (though I do see how my wording could easily have been misinterpreted, written language is so imprecise for conveying meanings, do apologize for that though)

Either way, I'd just like to point out that you have, at times, posted solely to complain about us even when we haven't said anything about ponies (such as in the vent thread a while back). You haven't done it lately, but that's what annoys us, not your opinion on the show. Moreover, I'm sure you're completely aware of that and are doing it on purpose, since otherwise why would you even bother? All I'm saying is, if you're going to complain about ponies, at least only do it when someone actually posts about them, not just whenever anyone who watches the show makes a post at all.

Yes, and that was the last time, unless another war breaks out... (then we all get banned)

On topic, still 8.6/10 for the same reason.

I was generalizing the people who can't understand when someone has a different opinion than them, and can't accept it.

Sounds like you. That out of the way, 8/10

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA