Rate the Sig of the person above you

Another direct insult that failed... Will you ever run out?

Already rated your sig, rating hasn't changed.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

10/10 for the laughs.

Your side of the argument generally resorts to personal attacks, and general hate towards the fact that somebody might not like the show, despite the fact that my only problem is when you try to force the show on people who have said they don't want it. (my hate posting was solely towards the forcing on others of the show, never on the people themselves) You have once again shown that people like you can not provide a viewpoint contrary to mine without resorting to a personal attack.

Also, I sure hope this is a generalization of OTHER bronies, because I most certainly do not shove the show down anyone's throat. Also, you must be entirely mistaken, as my argument never personally attacked you. I told you your complaints were annoying and that you should quit it. I told you that the forum was called Free-For-All for a reason and pointed out the flaw in your argument that the forum was only for Ross' videos. Where in there did I attack you. I told you to shove it, but that's just a less polite manner of saying "stop it." I told you that the way you express your opinions was bigoted, persistent, and whiny. The last two can be categorized as "You never stop, even if I ask you to." The first comes from the absolute sense of superiority and ostentation you have to most of us. You constantly regard me and others as though we're not so bright, and you do so because of the things we enjoy. I never called you any slanderous names or told you that you deserved a horrible death. Now you're just telling me that I'm being immature and mean so you can try to flip the argument against me, when you are the offender.

Anyways, Sorry I broke out the argument again, but I haven't been on in weeks. I wasn't feeling too nice yesterday, either, seeing as my father was screaming at me for being a lazy fuck when my birthday party was in 2 hours. But yeah, Bullseye, you just irritate the hell out of me sometimes because you persistently say the same thing over and over, even when I, and others, have asked you to stop. I post anything pony related to a "Rate this" thread, and you give it a 0 out of 10 or a negative infinite or whatever else you can come up with. We fucking get it. You don't like ponies. Since everybody knows exactly what you're going to do when confronted with this, why do you still do it? Just to stick in our crawl? Cause that's what it seems like.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Also, you must be entirely mistaken, as my argument never personally attacked you. I told you your complaints were annoying and that you should quit it. I told you that the forum was called Free-For-All for a reason and pointed out the flaw in your argument that the forum was only for Ross' videos. Where in there did I attack you. I told you to shove it, but that's just a less polite manner of saying "stop it." I told you that the way you express your opinions was bigoted, persistent, and whiny.

Which could easily be taken as a personal attack. If you were to say it that way in public, you could be sued for slander. (or libel if you do it in print, and someone is a dick and decides to sue) I don't want to sue anyone, and I'd rather teach something about the way language is used, and it's legal consequences. You stated it as a fact, not as an opinion, which is why it became a personal attack.

I wasn't feeling too nice yesterday, either, seeing as my father was screaming at me for being a lazy fuck when my birthday party was in 2 hours.

That sucks... Tell your Dad I said he should lighten up on birthdays.

But yeah, Bullseye, you just irritate the hell out of me sometimes because you persistently say the same thing over and over, even when I, and others, have asked you to stop.

Flattery will get you everything.

I post anything pony related to a "Rate this" thread, and you give it a 0 out of 10 or a negative infinite or whatever else you can come up with. We fucking get it. You don't like ponies. Since everybody knows exactly what you're going to do when confronted with this, why do you still do it? Just to stick in our crawl? Cause that's what it seems like.

If everybody knows that's what's going to happen, why do people bother to complain about it when it happens? Can't you just accept that it isn't going to change, and get over it?

Anyways, you know my rating, and why... I don't need to post it again.

It's too good of advice to waste it on myself.

Same rating as before.

Well all right. I get where I went wrong in the argument, and I thank you for pointing out my fallacies.

Not as funny the second time: 9/10

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Even after moving to South Dakota... 9.5/10

??/10

About as accurate of a rating as I can get at the moment.

Good quote, but not comprehensive enough... 8/10