Rate the Sig of the person above you

8/10 because I feel like that's a suggestive joke. And I'm pretty sure if they just ban your account, you can't come back on as IamaNoob anymore, now can you? IP doesn't really matter in that case, right?

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I'm not rating your signature as it looks like something from the Bible. If I were to, I will give it a 8/10

BTW. This iAmaNoob guy, he's just joking with ya. See how he uses that 7 proxies picture? I don't think he was serious with all that stuff.

Account banned for ban avoidance.

yea, the thing about mods, we can see when different user's post from the same IP. In other words: you're iamanoob. you've both posted from the same IP. Also, that report you sent? saying Collective Foal falsely accused you(iamanoob) of being a troll without evidence? you obviously are since i know you use proxxies(you've posted with over 20 or so IP's during your run-time as iAmaNoob.), you've mocked us saying we can't do anything because you do, and then you make this new account. Anyway, nice try with that "He was joking thing".

10/10 for the first one.

5/10 for the second one because it just seems so abrupt, so out of the blue.

7.5/10 total