Rate the Sig of the person above you

*/10

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

8/10

creepy

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

At times I relate. So... 9/10. XP

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

7/10

Ross quotes are good, but I don't feel that one to be his best personally.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

7/10

Maybe you do,BTG...but have you ever thought about it?

Of course I have. What truly insane person hasn't? The truly insane are those that have considered sanity, in all its permutations, and have settled on insanity because it is the only way to be truly unique. (there is logic in insanity)

7/10

Maybe you do,BTG...but have you ever thought about it?

Of course I have. What truly insane person hasn't? The truly insane are those that have considered sanity, in all its permutations, and have settled on insanity because it is the only way to be truly unique. (there is logic in insanity)

No, no there isn't. It's called insanity for a reason.

OT: 2/10, nothing great about the signature, not funny, in fact, insanity is a serious mental illness.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

You really need to look up insanity before considering it a 'serious mental disease'. Also, quit being a SJW for people who don't want it.

6/10 It's getting old.

in·san·i·ty

inˈsanədē/

noun

the state of being seriously mentally ill; madness.

Same rating

"Insanity, craziness or madness is a spectrum of behaviors characterized by certain abnormal mental or behavioral patterns. Insanity may manifest as violations of societal norms, including a person becoming a danger to themselves or others" sounds like a serious mental illness to me.

"though not all such acts are considered insanity; likewise, not all acts showing indifference toward societal norms are acts of insanity."

The rest of the sentence you quoted out of context. If you go further you will see that insanity isn't an illness, but a radical break from societal norms, one which society at large is uncomfortable with.

"though not all such acts are considered insanity; likewise, not all acts showing indifference toward societal norms are acts of insanity."

The rest of the sentence you quoted out of context. If you go further you will see that insanity isn't an illness, but a radical break from societal norms, one which society at large is uncomfortable with.

I didn't include it, because it's not important. What it does state is that it's a mental illness, and a serious one at that, if you're in danger of harming yourself and/or others. Stop trying to find loopholes, and accept the truth.