Have you ever watched so much of Freeman's Mind that you...

Sign in to follow this  

...actually started to think in his voice? (If you know what I'm talking about.)

I have.

"Am I a hero? Eh, I don't know... I don't think it's heroic if the only person you're saving is yourself."

- Gordon Freeman

There are certain situations in which I play certain lines over in my head as a response. Does that count? I was waiting for an elevator a while back that was taking a long time to come to the floor I was on. And I thought in my head, "If I had a grappling hook, I could go 'whoosh' up there, then 'whoosh' up there. You don't need a physics degree to grasp the concept. But the fact that HAVE one is just insult to injury!"

Also, when playing Half-Life yesterday and I got to the point where you're in the elevator behind the boxes of explosives, I did think "I have to blow everything up! It's the only way to prove I'm not crazy!" But I don't think that counts.

I have actually, there was one time when i watched all the episodes twice in one day, and i went around the house saying some of the episodes audio perfectly. And yes right now i have Freeman imposed in my brain and I dont think he is going anywhere. He talks to me :lol:

This is not complicated!!!! Your making it that way!!!! BAHHHH

This is the end of the line, and I'll rip you apart for what's inside.

Compensating wealth for what's more and more worthlessness.

The end of fear, the end of your life, I'll kill you right now, fucking die.

I think this was said somewhere in the 'You know you're obsessed with Accursed Farms when...' thread, but yes. So much so that I think like him and in is voice just to let time fly through things I don't really care about. It surprisingly works, going from one subject to another takes time apparently.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Yes, this has happened to me. It also once happened with Professor Farnsworth after discovering Futurama on netflix. But both of those phases have passed.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

It's also happened to me with Strong Bad from homestarrunner.com.

"Am I a hero? Eh, I don't know... I don't think it's heroic if the only person you're saving is yourself."

- Gordon Freeman

Yes, I do this all the time :D

When I was standing at the top of a relatively steep trail (with my bike) I thought "Con: I might starve down there where no one will ever find me...pro: this could be fun as hell...ok I'm gonna do it"

Or when I play games/watch movies and someone is shooting: "Whow gunshots! Where there's a gun there's fun...or not"

And yesterday when I played Dead Island and I was walking through the sewers: "Follow the dead body road, follow the dead body road, folllow, follow, fo...damn that's a lot of blood!"

So yes, I'm kinda crazy^^

Fool me once: Shame on you. Fool me twice: EVERYONE DIES!!!

si·lence (noun): The sound people make, when everyone trying to kill you is dead.

I prefer thinking about my life with my mind's voice of James Earl Jones, so I end up sounding a bit like Darth Vader in my imagination.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Only when it's contextual based. if I'm quoting anything it's mentally said in the voice of who I'm quoting, so it has happened for this series. But it's also happened for just about everything I quote, too.

Retired Forum Moderator

Hehe!!! All the time. :P

Stuffs like:

"Hey!!! (Wait... i dont know you!!!)" at work.

"Everything... that way!!!!"

I needed yesterday some money from the bank but the change machine was out of order...

"In the future, everything will be like this- doors, computers..."

"Well... it didn't work Heather!!!"

I quote Freeman all the time:

No , the mailman isn't spying on you you're being paranoid.

(Talking about DooM) Well it's better to reign in hell then get shot on the surface!

I think I've walked around a time or two thinking with that constantly commentating voice in my head.

I've said this more than once:

"Coffee, coffee, coffee COFFEE......It's not as strong as methamphetamines, but it lets you keep your teeth.

Or when I enter somewhere, and the place is empty boring or really depressive and say "This place is deeeeead......." or "Could this (hallway or corridor or party or whatever....) more depressive,?" And then I blame the lightning or the acoustics or something else....

And If Someone ask you can always say: I'm Quoting the Doctor Freeman.

It took me about 3 episodes to fully get used to his voice, and now I cannot imagine Gordon Freeman speaking in ANY other voice. Seriously Valve, IF you ever decide to make a Half Life movie, either don't include Freeman or hire Ross to voice act, or hell, let him write the lines for Freeman.

COURIER'S MIND: RISE OF NEW VEGAS

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2181

http://www.youtube.com/user/101Phase?feature=mhee

SEASON 5 WILL AIR IN SUMMER 2013!

It took me about 3 episodes to fully get used to his voice, and now I cannot imagine Gordon Freeman speaking in ANY other voice. Seriously Valve, IF you ever decide to make a Half Life movie, either don't include Freeman or hire Ross to voice act, or hell, let him write the lines for Freeman.
Whoa. Déjà vu.

- Gordon Freeman