Have you ever watched so much of Freeman's Mind that you...

Sign in to follow this  

"Coffee, coffee, coffee COFFEE......It's not as strong as methamphetamine, but it lets you keep your teeth."

I've muttered that after having a cup, and said it aloud to my friends and family before.

Hell, many times I mutter the quotes to myself. Whenever one fits the situation. It's second nature to recall which quotes fit what. I tend to do that with other media too, not exclusive to Freeman's mind. Others either think I'm original or ask where I got it from. Friends and family ALWAYS ask me where I got it from.

The one I've used by far the most often is "Oh look who called it!"

I am a lady, and I wish to be addressed as such.

...that you want Freeman to be your boyfriend even though he's such an asshole :D

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

well I like to think in Ross's voice, but I LOVE to smash things with a crowbar in Gordon's voice.

How many times has this happened to me...

"This is so unfair! I AM DESTINED FOR GREATNESS! I'll show everybody..."

"WHY IS THIS TAKING SO LONG? I COULD FALL FASTER THAN THIS!"

"Oh that's just great. the enemy is the enemy of my other enemy."

"Oh well. What can ya do?"

And a couple others that come to mind.

Judging by my selection of quotes, I only use freeman's voice when I feel depressed or fustrated.

Who know freeman's mind was such a stress releaver.

...that you want Freeman to be your boyfriend even though he's such an asshole :D
Read the first post.

"Am I a hero? Eh, I don't know... I don't think it's heroic if the only person you're saving is yourself."

- Gordon Freeman

I saw yesterday two police officers at the other side of street... and the first think came to my mind was:

"Ninjas man...." :lol:

That was crazy enought!

"Well... it didn't work Heather!!!"

I've had countless encounters with the ''What does this do *click* OH SHIT!''

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

...actually started to think in his voice? (If you know what I'm talking about.)

I have.

O'rly?

I do it all time :roll:

EDIT: Anyway, I don't care. The question is.. Does Ross think in Freemans voice? xP

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

When I read stuff, I do it in a Dartz voice (from Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged), then other times it's either Ross or Crackbone.

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."

When I'm in an elevator, I'm always think:

"I'm always wanted to be an evil scientist.....muahaha......muahahahah.....MUAHAHA, MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

...wish my teacher was holding a crowbar and with Freeman's voice. I swear my teacher looks exactly like Freeman. If only he was badass :(

If I had to perform a big jump from a distance, I'd certainlt scream: HOOGASAKA HOOGASAKA HOO-!!!!!!

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

The other day my friend came to class with a cup of coffee. I looked at the coffee, smiled and said "not as strong as methamphetamine's but it let's you keep your teeth."

He just looked at me weird, probably thinking I do drugs. :lol:

Retired Forum Moderator

The other day my friend came to class with a cup of coffee. I looked at the coffee, smiled and said "not as strong as methamphetamine's but it let's you keep your teeth."

He just looked at me weird, probably thinking I do drugs. :lol:

I use that line all the time.