Accursed Farms for Competitive TF2

Sign in to follow this  

If possible, could I be the highlander team's Pyro? Of course I'd still practice my sniping skills, but only outside of competitive. Given how rusty I am, I think I'd do better as Pyro than I would Sniper.

I would like to nominate Blue to be the team's Engineer, as well.

And Fluttershy: How much competitive experience do you have? You seem very experienced from how you organize this and how you form your strategies.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Rarity and Alphabetagamma know I'm a decent spy ;P. Even if I don't get a decent GPU I'll configure TF2 so it looks 16-bit and I get a good framerate.

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

Rarity and Alphabetagamma know I'm a decent spy ;P. Even if I don't get a decent GPU I'll configure TF2 so it looks 16-bit and I get a good framerate.

Yeah, I still need to repay all those cases of ass-daggers you gave me. >:|

Retired Forum Moderator

HECK YEAH, count me in guys, i could play as a scout (duh), soldier or even spy if no one else want to play as spy ( and i mean ANYONE AT ALL, im not very good as a spy).

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

I would be surprised if I would be able to attend any tournament of any sort, due to my job taking up most of the day in combination of the relative unreliability of my internet.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

It would certainly be okay having Epsilon as a pyro. A lot of people, however, are requesting a lot of the same classes, so somebody's not gonna get what they want. Everybody list ANY class that you would be decemt at, and factor in the fact that this isn't going to be your typical pub server treating the game like CoD. You will have teammates helping you out and watching your back.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Ok, here are my classes listed from best to worst.

Sniper

Pyro

Medic

Scout

Engineer

Demoman

Soldier

Heavy

Spy

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Heavy

Hmm... lot of noobs play heavy 'cause he is the easiest class to play :?

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Any class but the engineer ( i suck at killing spies and defending my sentry) and medic (i wait too long to release my uber and end up getting myself killed 1/3 of the times i have a fully charged uber :P).

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

Tge way things look, I think we're going to have to have some tryouts for diffrent positions. Nobody but ABG and Eedobaba have signed up for 6v6 soldier, so here's how I see the teams:

Scouts: Rarity*/Me/Epsilon

Demo: Eedobaba/ Rarity*

Soldiers:ABG/Eedobaba

Medic: Me/Eedobaba/Luis*

*Luis and Rarity aren't definites.

For a highlander team:

Scout:Me

Soldier:

Pyro:

Demo:Eedobaba

Heavy: ABG

Engineer:

Medic:Rarity (Because she [i'm afraid this Rarity's male. :P] has a lot of experience pocketing ABG)

Sniper:Epsilon

Spy: Luis

This, however is EXTREMELY preliminary.

I'd much rather play highlander than 6v6. Team looks promising so far. I just hope we can find a few more interested players. If Michael Archer ever sees this (which I doubt he will :() He has over 2000 hours of TF2 so he might be good at something. :lol:

Highlander sounds good. I'm starting to like the sound of it more, as well. 6v6 is a lot of the same stuff. With Highlander, you can pair up classes with so many different strategies. It'll probably be more fun to do that, so I'm all for Highlander. Plus you get more choice for your class.

So

Scout: Me

Soldier: Scoutman

Pyro: Epsilon

Demo: Eedobaba

Heavy: ABG

Engineer: Blue if possible

Medic: Still thinking Rarity

Sniper

Spy: Luis

Complain if you want something else. I do prefer to play Scout, but if somebody's better than me, I'll gladly switch with them. Still need a Sniper... maybe put Epsilon there and find a Pyro. Maybe Michael Archer can Pyro. Sorry Epsilon, your one of the better Snipers i've met, so I would want you there, as we have no other Sniper volunteers.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

No problem; I'm fine with sniping. I'll have a good team backing me up, so I don't think I'll die as much as I do in those spammy pubs.

Epsilon, your one of the better Snipers i've met

There is no proof of this, good sir.

I've seen some of your kill vids and the only Sniper I've seen to top you are Div. 1 Scouts and Icy Toonie. That's from what I know.

I've seen some of your kill vids and the only Sniper I've seen to top you are Div. 1 Scouts and Icy Toonie. That's from what I know.

Yeah, IcyToonie's pretty boss for a pubber. I *love* his Sniper videos; he proves that Snipers have their uses in pubs.

And Michael Archer: Read about TF2Lobby regarding the 6v6; I'm not sure how highlanders work.

No, around holiday season, probably January, we're gonna join ESEA for Highlander tourneys. Then, for practice, my buddy gamecrazed1 will hopefully set up his server for us to use.

And Epsilon, you can be Pyro. Michael Archer's gonna be our Sniper.

ARGH HOW DARE YOU HAVE A MORE SKILLED PLAYER AS SNIPER!!!!FJEL RAGE.

I jest. I'd probably enjoy using a supposedly "broken/UP class" to annihilate a competitive team.

I'd love to join but I have too many real-life commitments to actually play on a regular basis, especially on weekdays. It's a shame since I can play all classes relatively well bar Sniper and Scout.