Accursed Farms for Competitive TF2

Sign in to follow this  

For CTF. On 5 CP, you would keep projectiles away from the Scout and sneak up on and Axtunguish/ Blaze enemies.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Sorry for offtopic, guys, but can someone explain me what this topic is about?

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Sorry for offtopic, guys, but can someone explain me what this topic is about?

We are gathering a team to represent Accursed farms on tf2 tournaments. 8-)

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

Fluttershy: The Reserve Shooter has recently been released for the Pyro (I was euphoric when I discovered this)... would you still recommend the Flare Gun?

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Wait how does the reserve shooter work for pyros?

NVM, I was thinking of the FJ xP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fluttershy: The Reserve Shooter has recently been released for the Pyro (I was euphoric when I discovered this)... would you still recommend the Flare Gun?

You're not talking to me, but I'll answer anyway.

Flare gun is the best Pyro secondary, but Detonator works quite well too.

The reserve shooter is best used by a character that can easily knock enemies into the air. Since the best (most overpowered) Pyro primary, the Backburner, makes airblast very expensive, I'd suggest not using the reserve shooter.

The reserve shooter is best used by a character that can easily knock enemies into the air. Since the best (most overpowered) Pyro primary, the Backburner, makes airblast very expensive, I'd suggest not using the reserve shooter.

And here are the Weapon/Item restrictions:

Weapons

Settings: no crits, no damage spread

Unlockables: - No polycount complete sets, no hats for sets with hats.

- No Full Class Set Bonuses from Item Sets

- No Unusuals Hats

- Fall Season excluded:

1. Reserve Shooter <-------------------------------------------------------------

2. The Enforcer

3. Cow Mangler 5000

4. Machina

5. Detonator <----------------------------------------------------------------

6. No Strange Weapons

7. Additional exclusions pending UGC Test Team.

Any new weapons released during the course of a season are NOT allowed, unless ok'd by admins & team leaders.

Detonator is not allowed and neither the reserve shooter (for now at least), the reserve shooter being used by the pyro is a new thing, i think you may appeal to use it in competition following the current rules, but we will have to see what the UGC Test Team will think about the reserve shooter being used by the pyro

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

The Backburner may be the best in normal matches, but certainly not competitive. Compression blast is the pyro's most effective weapon really.

1. Reserve Shooter <-------------------------------------------------------------

Aww... :(

Oh well, I'm decent with flares.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Everybody is posting their loadouts so I guess I'll post mine:

Spy:

Stock Revolver (Haven't tested The Enforcer long enough to use regularly

Stock Knife

Dead Ringer/ Cloak and Dagger (depends on the map)

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

You need more spies. :D

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Spy:

Stock Knife

You may as well use the enforcer when you use the dead ringer. It's just a 20% damage bonus. I guess not in competitive though, stupid bans...

Spy:

Stock Knife

I would go Ambassador. Work on dem noscope headshots :D

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Spy:

Stock Knife

I would go Ambassador. Work on dem noscope headshots :D

It used to be my main revolver back when I started, it's not bad but I really prefer the extra force of the Revolver, my aim is not THAT good (luckily aim isn't the most important skill a spy has to have :P).

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

I finally got to play on PC and I have to say, my Xbox play definitely helped my PC play. I was taking down enemies everywhere (quite a few twitcha twitch head shots). I'm ready for my PC and springtime :D:D:D

quite a few twitcha twitch head shots

backpain-1292835351.jpg?1300412448

5353.awww+yeah.jpg

quite a few twitcha twitch head shots

backpain-1292835351.jpg?1300412448

Copycat :P

But seriously, thanks :)

I just played with two members of a highlander team. I managed to kill them a few times, but boy, was it pretty humbling.

Makes me apprehensively excited to get into competitive.

I am going to propose a change in lineup. It turns out, from what I've seen of my gameplay, my Scout sucks ass now. However, my Rocket-Jumping/ Sentry-Killing/ Shotgunning/ is awesome sauce, so I'll ask Scoutman if he wants to switch rolls. Before you said you'd rather be a Scout, so I assume you won't have a problem with this :D , but I've got to make sure.

So, Whadya Say???