Accursed Farms for Competitive TF2

Sign in to follow this  

Hmm.... me as a Scout? I don't know. I tried scouting last night on that TF2 Pony server (you were there and coincidentally left just as I joined) and did pretty good, but from what ABG has told me, a lot of the players there are rather inexperienced.

I think I could Scout decently, but I doubt I'd be anywhere near competitive level.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

im okay with Sublime being the scout but that would make the pyro...hardly one of my decent classes :P

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

Jek Jek, I want you being our Sniper, bro.... i think. Who was up for Sniper earlier?

Scout: Scoutman

Soldier: Me

Pyro: Sublime

Demo: Eedo

Heavy: ABG/ Deadline99

Engineer: Blue? Or Jek Jek

Medic: Rarity

Sniper: I can't remember...

Spy: Luis

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I believe Michael Archer and I were the only two nominees for Sniper.

And I get to be Pyro... yay. All is well.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

That's right.

Michael Archer will be Sniper and Jek Jek can be Engi.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Nah, I dont have any bloody items for engie!

lol, I'm kiddin'

No, serious, I want to be a medic, it's good for me bacause I always get a lag. Being a sniper is pretty hard for me. Well, at least I can go with the huntsman. Or jarate (only) mueheheheh

Alright, I can be engie, no worries... I kinda like him thought

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Cool beans, then. Blue doesn't have to worry about his schedule and I can get working on my Soldier. I need to find a Heavy/Medic crew to roll with in the pubs now... 8-)

Fuck this. Nobody get your hopes up. I'm a fucking idiot and got shit tons of B's this marking period, so my chances are very low that I'll get that computer. My dad suddenly decided not to count the two "easy A" classes I have towards my GPA and he won't count a B+ as a 3.4 or whatever it is, so it might actually be impossible to get it. Just wanted to let you all know. I'm sorry to let you guys down, I really am. If somebody else can be team leader and they can play Soldier better than me (which isn't that hard to do from what I've seen of myself) by all means, go for it.

Sorry to hear about that... :(

I think I have a decent amount of game sense considering my time on TF2, but I'm an atrociously abysmal Soldier. I can only get basic airshots and I'm not too familiar with juggling ubers.

Thought I should keep this thread alive. Found a really well-matched gameplay. Look at their timing. I don't see too much organization into squads, but I like their style. Our squads aren't always going to be able to seperate, though. If the other team Ubers, we have to have Epsilon nearby to push them back and put the Medic on him to keep him alive.

Glt10R_VxTc

Btw, Rarity. If you want, depending on how well we do at each, I'd be willing to switch with you and play Medic. I'm getting time with all my classes, and I'm finding, aside from my small bouts of retarded agression when I try to needle their whole team and get myself blown up, my Medic is damn good. I have a really nice knack of getting around and knowing when somebody's in trouble so I can heal them just before they die. My needles are also getting REALLY good. I'm killing heavies with the Overdose and I always know when to pull out dat Ubersaw.

Sorry to be acting so conflicted lately. I'm on a journey of self-realization and I'm constantly realizing I'm better at one class than another.

I'm seasoned with the whole "keep ubers back thing." Shouldn't be a problem unless they have a good Heavy trying to mow me down.

Also, if need be (which it most likely won't), I can play Medic.

Yeah I'm gonna have to withdraw from this. I've got no time for anything other than just screwing around and freeplaying. :/

Retired Forum Moderator

Your avatar is essentially my reaction.

WHY MUST WE LOSE A GOOD DEMO/SNIPER/whatever you plan on playing? OH, THE CALAMITY!

Well, darn. That sucks, man. Sorry to hear about it. We can always find another participant or pick up a free agent before whatever season we're going to be in starts. I've decided I'll be Medic, so we need to find a good Soldier. The hunt begins...

Scout: Scoutman

Soldier:???

Pyro: Sublime

Demo: Eedo Baba

Heavy: alphabetagamma

Engineer: Jek Jek Tarr

Sniper: Michael Archer

Medic: Fluttershy

Spy: Luis

Scout - Scoutman, lol

I thought Blue is gonna be Heavy...

I'm okay with the Engie. I like playing him.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

1. Blue is very busy and I doubt he can participate.

2. Angels masterbate to ABG's Heavy gameplay

Nuff sed.

That may be true, but Saxton Hale eats his breakfast steak to my sniping.

...On my good days, that is. :mrgreen: