Accursed Farms for Competitive TF2

Sign in to follow this  

I'm still on my near-dead PSU and a 7200GS but hope I can get them replaced for christmas or I'll be playing 16-bit TF2 ;P. Still count on me.

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

And doves invade my patients' gastro-intestinal tracts whenever I go Medic!

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

HEY! PINKIE PIE! Before you go to get popcorn, would you like to be our soldier by any chance???

PLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSE???

apple_bloom_is_sad_by_dancinninjac-d3awp55.png

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Okay, guys. I've decided to just sign us up, regardless of whether we can do Highlander Season 6, registration for which ends on the 30th of January. Is Accursed Farmers an okay team name with clan tag [AF]?

Okay, guys. I've decided to just sign us up, regardless of whether we can do Highlander Season 6, registration for which ends on the 30th of January. Is Accursed Farmers an okay team name with clan tag [AF]?

The name could be "asdfghjhk" for all I care. I'm just happy that we're signed up. ;)

But if you want a coherent name, I like "Accursed Farmers."

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

With Epsilon representing the rest of the team, that shall be the name.

Submission form sent. We shall soon be a team! :D

Nothing. Your steam account has been added to the team under the name "Jek Jek"

Team leader is myself, of course.

Secondary leaders are Rarity and ABG.

Oh shit, I forgot Rarity quit... dammit. Changing roster.

EDIT: And if you guys want to join, then just go to the website, login with steam ID, search for team "Accursed Farmers," and the join passcode is:

rscott

GOOD NEWS! A CORSAIR CP500 AND A AMD HD 6750 ARE NOW INSIDE MY CASE!!! LETS KICK SOME ASS :D

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

funny-captions-aww-yea-lion-cub.jpg

But how do I search for AF on pubcomp? I've made my account, but have no idea what to do now...

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

just sent my request, anyway, we should probably get a training match somewhere to gain some "team chemistry" and choose our loadouts or something.

EDIT: btw, who is our soldier? :crazy:

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

1. Pinkie Pie (Kaweebo) is our soldier

2. Not sure if we can do Season 6 (If I get honor roll this MP, which will be hard with how much I fell off, we should be good)

3. You guys can set up matches. If you want, I can find a backup Medic and set up a couple scrims with other teams.

4. Sublime, we're on the UGC website and you've already been added.

Alright, I just went to UGC.

I hope we can set up a few matches soon.

Since I haven't heard from Michael Archer in forever, or seen any activity from him, I'm assuming he's out. If anyone knows him on Steam, try to contact him. Otherwise, I'm going to try to find us another Sniper and possibly a Medic for this season if you guys want and I'm unable to participate.

I'm going to need Steam ID's from Luis and Eedo Baba or a request to join the team. Either/or. it doesn't matter.

Good thing too because Soldiers my best class. Again, haven't been playing TF2 much so I'm gonna need to practice to get back into shape, figuratively speaking.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Okay, everypony but Eedo and Luis is on the team.

Alright. Ive decided if were doing this squad-based game, we'll need team leaders to be from each squad. I, as medic, will lead the Heavy team. I apologize to ABG and Kaweebo, as you were my original leaders, but I'm going to have to change it up.

Who, out of Scoutman and Sublime, is best at calling shots? (sorry Luis, as a spy, you won't have a very good perspective of the playing field. I prefer Scoutman, as he will have the best vantage point, but that depends on your leadership skills.

Now, I'd prefer Eedo be the Defensive squad leader. He will roam more, but Jek Jek is just as good, having a decent visual of the backfield. Again, our Sniper will not lead squad for reasons of vantage points.

I guess i could be my squad leader, i talk a lot.

Could you post how does our team looks like again?

If you cant get in touch with Michael Archer, we should invite this guy to our team:

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=3908

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198027445599

Im not sure how good he is as a sniper but he is good with most classes :)

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"