Accursed Farms for Competitive TF2

Sign in to follow this  

So I am engie, right? Heck yeah. Just tell me what to do, and I'll place mah sentry on a good view.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I'm the Medic, as I've found it to be my best class, and Jek says her engie is very good. As I would be of less use as another class, especially Engie, its better off I play Medic.

We will probably have to pick up a good Sniper, as I dont see Michael Archer coming back any time soon...

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

As I stated several months ago, I could play Sniper, but I'm not sure if I'm anywhere Michael Archer's skill level.

I've never seen him play so I don't know who'd be the better of us two.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Well, I can play either Pyro or Sniper. I'd prefer to play Pyro since I've been rather lazy with my aim as of late, but if you need me to snipe, I'll practice whenever I can.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

I practiced a couple days ago actually and...n-not to toot my own horn or anything but I kicked LOADS of ass! :lol:

Of course I say that, yet when it finally starts I immediately lose any skill I have and lose us the competition.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Oh, Pinkie. If you havent already, please go through the rest of the thread and look at our strategies. Check out CommFT on YouTube, as well. I've been practicing, but as demoman, and direct hit pipes are like second nature to me now. No airshots, though. If Eedo doesn't come back, I might take up Demo and Jek can do Medic. We'll find an Engie and Pyro/Sniper, depending on Epsilons decision.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I'm the Medic, as I've found it to be my best class

We know :lol:

FSq8s7RqJBM

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I herd you guise need an engy.

I am not the best engy. But I'll do my best.

Practice, practice, practice! Look over the other pages to get the feel for our strategy and team base. I'll be team Demoman, now. Karl, I will add you to the team roster soon.

Just found this on SPUF. It could be interesting.

I was in a lobby a little while ago as a Medic using the Krtizkrieg. Our Demo was having problems with lag, so I would Kritz the Soldier until he fired all four of his rockets, then I used the last of it on the Heavy (The Solider and Heavy liked to stay close together). Basically the Soldier would clear the point and the Heavy would clean up and/or keep anyone else from advancing.

Perfect! That will be great for payloads and Attack/Defend (if there are any). Considering our squad combo, this should work perfectly! On payload, the demoman will be roaming a lot. Sometimes, I'll be with Pyro, Scout, Spy squad causing backfield havoc. Other times I'll be with Heavy, Medic, Soldier to stop an enemy advance. I just realized how versatile I am...

One thing I wanted to point out to Luis. You'll probably want to use Dead Ringer most of the time. Work on being convincing when feigning death. Don't just deploy it the second someone starts shooting you. For example, if a Heavy has his gun on you, wait a second before you right-click. It will make him think he was shooting you long enough to kill you and thus, won't think you're a Dead Ringer.

As far as a Sniper is concerned, I've gotten no results so far :|

Double posted to revive the thread.

So I got straight A's last marking perios, and I'm almost defintely getting a nice gaming desktop for Christmas. If the next UGC season doesn't start before then, we can get some stuff arranged to start up a team again. If not, we can always practice for next season.

I'm doing well in school as well, but being in IB takes up quite a bit of my time... I play TF2 relatively infrequently, anyway.

I'll see what I can do; I should still be able to play Pyro or Sniper, and my Soldiering and Scouting have both improved dramatically, so I can fill one of those spots as well, if necessary.