Can't take the heat

Sign in to follow this  

The guy above this [no coment]

@Anonymous at 09:36:59

Yes, there was comment. My comment was to comment that I was leaving the 200th comment in the User Comments forum. Would you care to comment further on the 200th comment, or perhaps this more recent comment?

I like comment #200 for its simplicity and elegance. However, your later comment gave us an in-depth look at what made you write the 200th comment. Both of your comments have their own very unique qualities.

Is it me or has the site been hacked?

Fuckin cunt ass bitch fuckin hackers. Hackers need to die in a fuckin fire. Fuckin sacks of cunt ass shit.

goddamn hackers can go to hell fuck

nice the song... i guess

THEESE HACKERS AIN'T GOT NO PANCAKE MIX!!!!!!!11!!!1!!!11!2!

What was the point of that? Fucking idiots

I am beginning to think that this will be exactly like Urealms. But, take your time, I guess. I just enjoy your episodes too much

wow, what a super gay picture...

Hey Ross, even though it's unrelated to this post, I noticed the tunnel trailer (at least on my iPod touch) only appears as some comepletely unrelated 43 minute movie. Do you know if you could fix that? I'm not sure the movies name but it's not a trailer for anything. Just wanted to point that out.

But we WANT to see that news. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TAKE AWAY HIS CONTENT!!! YOU ARE SCUM, HACKERS!!!!!

Hackers, I am disappoint. |:(

TO hackers:

hey hackerS,

Did you guys know that this so called hackers are nothing but a couple of douchbag? they aint worth a single shit in the whole universe and they think they are the masters here in the internet, well show your real face losers.I have hacker friends too but they have a life , they just dont screw in the internet to just pass time like you losers do, get a life suckers.

To: Ross and the rest of veiwiers:

Hey guys, I had a chat with ross scot lika 1 year ago, I understant that Ross has been overwhelmed to relase some movies to entertain some people, US.ı think you are kinda guy enjoys entertainng other people Ross.So quit pushing him to realse some movie, just be patient and show some respect that even Ross is a human after all, he needs to pass time except just making movies but eating sleeping ...

Ross maybe you can remember me, we had a conversation with turkish subtitles