Videocard update

Sign in to follow this  

Hey, ross, thanks for replying!

Anyway, I agree with several people. you should take a break (with or without telling us, your choice) and tell the (in a nice ghetto language) "h8rs" to fuck off. I mean, I knew it took a long ass time to make, but for something as simple as walking? Hell, I'd destroy my computer if that happened. It'd look like a homicide. For not going apeshit on your compy, I give you this gold star: <>

Above me, I forgot to put:

~ Le' Moe

I got a geforce 8800 gts (best version) I have no need of... but I live in Norway, so I guess it would be a shitload of crap around sending it over the pond:O

"[i'll make a] sacrificial FM episode in the meantime to tide people over" - sounds really bad . . .

Ross; Please take your time. Don't rush!

We'll gladly wait MONTHS for the next FM episode.

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

Likewise; people who can't wait and would rather have quantity over quality, they don't even deserve to watch Freeman's Mind at all...

Yay! Big hug to Collin. You saved Christmas.

Personally, I don't care if an episode takes awhile, the only thing I ask is for little posts like this to keep us posted so we know you are still on track.

Just take your time Ross, and release The Tunnel for Halloween and that's it.

Thanks for the update Ross, keep up the great work and we'll wait patiently for what comes next.

Hey, as long as you keep producing the friggin awesome stuff that you do you can take as long as you want

Well all of your work is simply great.. even if short.. Everyone has diffrent opinions about FM and CP and on which is better. Just continue as you like.. i really do hope that the CP will come out soon but if thats gonna still take some time i can wait. Anyway i belive both FM and CP should continue, but yeah.. take your time Ross, i belive most of us can wait.

Well, for one thing I think I know what kind of pain in the ass is working on such shitty video card. Not pretty at all..

Second, as some people already mentioned you should get your web designer(when available) to install in the site donate button WITH some warning telling people that they only show that way their appreciation to your work and aren't paying for it ended with nice "Do you agree?" with yes or no in the end. Then it will be obvious any hater who claim to have paid you is a fucking liar. You can also add that you aren't responsible for any monetary loss caused by any accident, etc. etc.

I Understand Your Videocard Troubles,And Honestly You Should Do Whatever You Want With this,if You Dont Want to do it then dont do it,I Dont Care Whether It's Civil Protection Or Freeman's Mind There Both Good

We get it. You're a lazy bastard. Make more videos already. You released the first episode of Freemans Mind on Dec of 07. Here we are in mid 2010 and you are barely making Episode 28 and you are still in the rail section of HL. You put out these videos in the same manner old people fuck. SLOW. Stop making excuses and put out the damn videos already. I am tired of every update being some kind of excuse as to why there are no videos. Rather its you talking about moving, or being busy, or some kind of interruption as to why you haven't made any videos. We get it Ross. YOU ARE LAZY. Do you gotta spell it out with your excuses? Stop paying homage to Valve by releasing these videos in Valve Time and SHOW THEM ALREADY. YOU DUMB PRICK.

Ross- Thanks for all the hard work and fantastic laughs. You keep writing and producing, we'll keep watching and laughing!

Hope you get internet when you move to your bombshelter later this decade

Excellent decision on leaving the source engine behind. Unless you are going for something really artsy, it just isn't worth the time. If you wanted to do something more complex than freemans mind, you can always use something like multiplayer machina (like what redvsblue did), which will give you the ability to put the plot in and such, just without the time consumption of the more complex stuff.

Keep up the good work! FM and CP are to Half-life as Red vs Blue is to Halo!

Good job! You needed a break anyway... So, what i do wonder is...Freemans mind is a series slowly coming to a close. In my opinion, you should work to have superbly done FMnds before theres no more Half-Life to make fun of. Of course, maybe you should continue into Half-Life 2. Then, you would have the episodes too...! ( I just proved myself wrong in my own comment.... )

Er, I don't know stuff about video-cards and all, but is it possible to just send money? then youd be able to upgrade! Also, i just watched the galaxy gulp movie, and it was hilarious! especially the part when the dwarf flies headfirst into the convenience store!

Glad to hear youve found a temporary solution.

Keep on with....stuff?