Videocard update

Sign in to follow this  

Well... Nuts hackers really don't have anything better to do.

So, is the idea that everyone ignored the "LOL WE HACKED YOU POST" and bitched about their free episodes of shows done by one man?

No, this wasnt the original post genius.

but be happy they were more of the friendly kind of crackers, others would've just defaced it...

I hate "Black Hats" and "Grey Hats" (people who hack in without permission)

Really? "Fuck your security make it stronger."? If the world didn't have space wasting useless crackers like you no one would need better security. I also noticed it took three of you to hack the site. Go do something usefull with your lives.

WE WANT TO SEE THAT NEWS HACKING ASSHOLES!!!! YOU ARE SCUM!!!!

WEIRD..................................

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..............................

Err guys... why are people asking this post for Freemans Mind updates... a hacker put this up....

BTW Hacker, SCREW YOU

When I am King, there will be a Hacker Bounty. $1000 per skin.

The hacker used his nuts to hack.

No, don't kill em, hang hackers by the nuts! Then let them go free and set the bounty on them. Looking at the images that were left - they not only look absolutely retarded but it looks like some artwork by some juvenile douchebag. Jah Hind! Hacked by Nuts! Hey Hacker/Loser - maybe you should stop thinking with your nuts for once and get a real life.

uhmmm if u have regained control of this site why dont u just delete theyr posted pics and stuff so they can get credit and look "awsome" for having hacked ur site

@ Other Anonymous

"As someone who has taken Psychology 101, I recommend you adapt a predictable schedule for Freeman's mind episodes..."

As someone who has taken.. a graduate degree (not from MIT), I recommend you mind your own damn business. This guy runs this site and produces these videos in his own time and publishes them only as a charitable act of kindness. Because of the commercial nature of the content and the fact that the intellectual property belongs to someone else, he stands to make no legal profit ever from doing this except that he can add it to his résumé. What right do you have to be so demanding? Before taking a sophomore level psychology course, you really ought to sit down and question whether youâ

C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER! No Srsly, why hack this site? There is no damn point to anything anymore!

TO hackers:

hey hackerS,

Did you guys know that this so called hackers are nothing but a couple of douchbag? they aint worth a single shit in the whole universe and they think they are the masters here in the internet, well show your real face losers.I have hacker friends too but they have a life , they just dont screw in the internet to just pass time like you losers do, get a life suckers.

To: Ross and the rest of veiwiers:

Hey guys, I had a chat with ross scot lika 1 year ago, I understant that Ross has been overwhelmed to relase some movies to entertain some people, US.ı think you are kinda guy enjoys entertainng other people Ross.So quit pushing him to realse some movie, just be patient and show some respect that even Ross is a human after all, he needs to pass time except just making movies but eating sleeping ...

Ross maybe you can remember me, we had a conversation with turkish subtitles

it sounds like the hackers sent a message to ross scott and the site's administrator. apparently, they are saying the security of the site needs upgrading, but they don't have the common decency to send an e-mail.