Signatures getting removed

It isn't. But I think Alyxx doesn't like that particularly either.

Anypersonality, I see your point Alyxx. I honestly don't like it myself either when someone uses names from other people/characters. I guess it is to show your appreciation for the show/person/character but I feel something like a name should be unique to you. It should say you, not someone else. For example I have a lot in common with pinkie pie(may not seem like it online sometimes but IRL It does), but I didn't change my name to pinkie pie because there are great similarities but there are also differences. Differences that make me me. And that is why I keep my name, because it is MY name. Did that make any sense? :|

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It isn't. But I think Alyxx doesn't like that particularly either.

Anypersonality, I see your point Alyxx. I honestly don't like it myself either when someone uses names from other people/characters. I guess it is to show your appreciation for the show/person/character but I feel something like a name should be unique to you. It should say you, not someone else. For example I have a lot in common with pinkie pie(may not seem like it online sometimes but IRL It does), but I didn't change my name to pinkie pie because there are great similarities but there are also differences. Differences that make me me. And that is why I keep my name, because it is MY name. Did that make any sense? :|

Lots of sense. ;)

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Phew, sometimes I write some stuff down that in my head makes perfect sense but later when reading it I have no idea what I was thinking.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't change my name to "The Slenderman" because I have a face and don't wear a suit that often, even though I stand a lot and am kinda tall.

BRING IT BACK PLS PLS PLS WITH OREOS!!!!

Good man!

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I just want to see J.C's 8-bit gif masterpieces back :(

Also KT's and Rarity's epic graphic art.

Yeah, those will be the signatures I will miss.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Alyxx, and anyone who uses this forum actually, if you want to call me Zach, I'm perfectly fine with that. I will respond to both names equally :D

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

You guys do realize I still respond to "Blightmare" :P

Edit: hold the phone, why are we taking about names? I thought this was signatures...

Retired Forum Moderator

neither do i Al, some of the wider ones caused me to have to scroll over my screen to read the entirety of posts. Ross made a decision, he didn't even care for signatures to begin with. personally i think he should focus on our similar interests than worry about something as trivial as signatures.

just one man's opinion. :/

Then pray tell me why any of you had image sigs in the first place if you thought small text ones were so much better.

i didn't say that, i said the change was no big deal to me. nowhere in my above posts said i preferred small text signatures, i just think it's not the end of the world :/ to me the biggest loss of not having image signatures is J.C. not being able to redirect traffic to Ross' donation page.