Hey hacker guy

Sign in to follow this  

Hey Ross, I just want to say that I hope everything runs smoothly from hear on out. Or at least more smoothly than htey have been going. Its hard to believe that while I took a trip to China some faceless loser decided to hack you. Anyways keep up the good work and best of luck to you. Im looking forward to civil protection, seems like it'll be a blast.

Seems to be the work of a script kiddie, very young (around 10-12). Any respectable hacker wouldn't vandalize any site, they just want to learn more, while crackers, are sometimes malicious, script kiddies don't know what they are doing, and to try to get some credit for their "work", which might have worked in the past (like late 80s through the 90s) does not work now, and it actually reduces you're rank among the real hackers.

-- DaviTodd

i havent been on this site in a while, what exactly happened?

What posts did the hacker leave? The video card stuff?

It be over a year since I came to this site, and even longer since ross started the tunnel project. Maybe doing the ep was not meant to be.

Well, at least THEY gave us something instead of NOTHING...

they dont appreciate the good things in life... like the pirate talking freeman... such a shame...