Hey hacker guy

Sign in to follow this  

To Anonymous at 10:02:03: Thanks for reporting Nuts's violation. Hopefully they won't pull this sort of stunt again.

I didn't mean to insinuate that webs.com was responsible and I should have doubled checked that IP address before posting it. I am learning about network security and network and server administration, so I am not going to say I know everything. I just wanted to help Ross out as best I can.

But in all seriousness, thank you for reporting Nuts's violation.

- CrazedNighthawk

This post is Ross and not the hacker, right?

-Street Kid

Sorry, I meant in "HACKED BY chipd" post

Does anyone know the title/artist of the song (or at least what language they are singing in)? I actually kind of like the song, lol. Anyone else like it?

Ok, I couldn't direct you by saying the tag. But look under the image in the hacked by chipd post. And you'll see an "embed" tag. Remove the embed, remove the music.

I still can not believe that someone would try to hack this web site. You are the best Ross and I hope that this will not happen again and that when you start making the freeman mind episode it will be like the other ones or maybe better. Who knows but if I were you I would be trying to search for that hacker and give him a peace of my mind. He/She would try to do it again but well I do not really want to say because the hacker might be looking throgh the comments to try to get information that he/she could get to rip on you. I will try to do something to stop the hacker from striking again. Although hackers never stop hacking intill they are known for sucsess. Witch really means that when the hacker wins he/she will stop hacking.

P.S. Sorry for a long message.

@Anonymous above me

The file is called "vande matram2.swf" if that helps...

Hi Ross,

Well I was wrong (I am Anonymous at 10:05:13 ), it seems that someone intentionally targeted your website. I googled and found this:

http://www.hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=516042

That site requires registration so to save your time, a guy there found an SQL injection and asks for advice because he can't (yet) exploit it. Apparently either someone helped him or he figured out the exploit already.

I am a web-developer and while I unfortunately can't help you with all your website fixes (I really want to but I myself have tons of things that I need fixed both in life and at work). On the brighter side, that mistake (this one http://www.accursedfarms.com/Video.php?Video_ID=5') is something really simple and I can fix it for you. The security flaw will be fixed, you will then be able to delete the hacker's posts and keep the site running again. The bad news is that this mistake most likely means that the developer who created your website lacked certain experience (no offense, everyone does such mistakes at the beginning) and chances are that similar security flaws are located in other places. While I can quickly check other places, I can't guarantee that I will find all such issues if they are there (it's very hard to scan all the code). On the other hand I may be mistaken and this could have been a "typo" and the rest of your site is fine.

Anyway if you are interested, please email me. I'll need your website FTP info because I'll need to edit some php files.

Dear Hacker Guy,

Die.

Signed,

-Everyone who isn't a dickhead.

Wee meseyo le nuts zhe dayzeer parlay france?

"@Anonymous above me

The file is called "vande matram2.swf" if that helps..."

This is your answer...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWeIBEKY3S4

The album is "Vande Mataram", and it's track two.

As for eugene's post, let's hope they're right and that this can be easily fixed.

To: Anonymous at 10:18:48

If anything I said offended you, disregard it- I was all like RAGE RAGE RAGE RAWR mode. Thanks for trying

XD the hacker was like some kid who sits home and watches the movie hackers while he jerks off with his cousin LOL

wow... it seems that hack was more of an advertisement than anything... people really have no lives if they think hacking proves them to be something/someone special. sorry, but thankfully nothing you put lots of time and effort into weren't deleted.

@eugene

Another scenario is that the hackers saw the thread and found this to be easily hacked. (you already stated that). We in the developing team hasn't enough connection with Mr Scott as we'd like to. When (if) we get access to the current code we'll fix it (thx for your information) If we don't get access to the current code we have to start from scratch and make a site without the nasty hole.

@ Anonymous: Thanks for finding out about the song

I know it sucks being hacked. But since nothing else happened but what actually did, Id rather this happened, than a malicious hacker got the same idea.

@MrOpposite

Yeah, I agree, actually I checked other posts of that person and he seems to be an experienced guy - he has his hosting company, sells some scripts, etc.. So I really doubt that after he found the exploit for the security hole, he posted all this childish stuff here. I guess some kid read his post, managed to find exploit and then used it. Anyway I am glad that you are helping Ross with the website and I wish you all the best!