Website news

Sign in to follow this  

I love how there's someone really experienced with database transforming who's working on this site's WordPress integration. Now to see if he's actually good at making WP themes.

Though, I'd love to contact him. I got a few graphical things laying around for this site. Most importantly, a great favicon.

There's a "scrapped" beta around made by BTW. Looks like this: http://i.imgur.com/kkTQy.png

/DaxterSpeed

I've always like Civil Protection more, have been watching it since you first began, as well. Hope you manage to get everything under control soon, best of luck to you!

LOL I accidentally read the last paragraph like "In video news, the lead sound editor (Otto Beumelburg) has died..."

A dozen or two; either means:

-12 new episodes

-2 new episodes

-24 new episodes

Ross, do mot worry about Freeman's mind. I am a new fan that came here from Freeman's and when i saw Civil protection, my life was comeplete. CP

running a beta is a good idea, keep healthy and happy man. Peace

Are you going to replace demon-cow? I miss him...

I would think making a beta version public would be best, as you would be able to see how it handles more traffic and if anyone spots any flaws. Aside from that, don't feel pressured to try and work on too much at a time. If people can't wait for you to get things done, then I believe they don't deserve to be watching.

lol i remember last year when you said you'd have this CP episode done for halloween '09 its been what - over half a year now? lol im joking i dont mind the wait - as long as its epic like all the others. plus freemans mind wins too.

I think the people who tell you to "HURRY UP MAN WITH THE FM GODDAMMIT" are the idiots who think a weekly 'Part 1/34' is a good idea to keep fans.

I appreciate everything you do.

Sincerely, Anonymous #82026

Hey Ross, it's great the site is back up and running and best of luck on future videos

Love the series man, take your time. Methinks the people calling for rapid fire episodes are idiots anyway.

They're done when they're done, nothing else matters. Hell it'd make for a good thing if you just released the next episode of CP on Halloween this year. I mean you said it'd be done by Halloween. Never said which one.

Good job you left Machinima, this CP was due out last October, they'd be piiiiiiiisssed ! GL in controlling the shitstorm.

Hurry up and get the login box fixed otherwise it will be hacked again

Heads up, i wish you the very best from Germany!

Take all the time you need, its totally worth it.

Its good, Mr. Scott. Its not your fault that every has been falling to hell all around you, or that assholes on the internet are...well...assholes. Glad to hear your really getting into the CP thing. Cant wait to see it.

Yarrr here be some quality talent says i!