Website news

Sign in to follow this  

Keep it up Ross, your like a boss!

A beta of the new website sounds like a great idea.

Also, I don't mind you focusing purely on CP (at the moment) since every single one of those episodes have been absolutely stellar. In my opinion that series deserves more attention since it, at least sounds like it's way harder to do, so half-assing it probably wouldn't be wise.

Not that I don't like FM, because that series is at least a billion times better than most, if not all, series of the same type. (I don't know, uhh... videogame-walkthrough or something?)

Anyway, you're doing a brilliant job, and we are all rooting for you Ross, keep up the fantastic work.

Hey Ross,

Your last post is actully ID 80 not ID 81. You skipped it and if you go to ID 80 it is just ready for a new post. You should fix that to. It can be commented and so like the others ID 83, ID 84, ID 85, ID 86, ID 87 and so on.

Hey Ross,

It goes all the way up to 9,999.

Af orum would be great, but you just need a good Admin for it, or there'll be alot of 'WTF NO FREEMAN YET?'. And I read the last paragraph wrong, too. lol. I thought it said that Otto died. I was like, "OMG!". But then I re-read it.

Anyway, keep up on the great work. If I had a website, and someone had hacked it, I would have exploded. LIterally.

OCallaghan: Thanks, I feel the same way (I haven't gotten to my best ideas for CP by ANY means), even though we're in the minority.

Koz: I meant it as 12-24 episodes

Scared the hell out of me...I saw Otto and died in the same sentence and thought he had died.

Hey Ross

Nice to hear that security is going in a better zone

Also the repairs on the web site you wrote is great I hope we'll experience some big changes soon

I have suggestion how about a live chat between the members of Accursed Farms it will sure be great

to be able to talk about videos and comments

hey there Ross,

iam a big fan of ure "art" and its impressing to see how much u spend in working on this site and the episodes,

we all know you are doing a very very very great job here, so take youre time and nothing will went wrong.

The last few episodes you did in FM were just great! Anew FM or CP episode is the best apollogizing for our time we spent waiding for updates.

Greetings from Germany!

Support the scott for he brings great geeking pleasure to us all! and this is a thumbs up for a forum as i would love to hear from other fans.

good for you ross and you owe us nothing hell even if the tunnel takes till 2019 we won't mind. unlike those youtube retards

Gordon Freemans mind episodes were a good idea! Keep up the series!

I accidently missread the video news part and I thought it said otto died, and I got real sad...then I realized I missread and went back and re-read. Anyways, ross, We can wait. Just don't abandon us

Your new CP video doesnt have to be rushed. When rushed the quality often is, um doesnt reach the potential it could have. Freemans Mind Episodes can wait, I can understand. Until then I guess I have to watch Shepard's Mind which can be entertaining. That's why we watch these videos and not for any other reason. Good Luck and have a nice relaxable summer as well.

hey ross for the new site how about a fanart section?

You amaze me, Ross. You put your unbarred optimism, hilarious jokes, and good 'ol common sense together to make some of the best videos on the web I have ever seen. As for the beta site and forums, I'd LOVE some forums, they are very fun to go on because you can talk with everyone, pool ideas, and just goof off. A beta site would be nice, but don't show us everything. Making some of the site a surprise until it comes out of beta would get that many more people to check out the site.

Judging by where you are in the game, if you made 24 to 28 more episodes, you'd finish Freeman's Mind. I look forward to that entertainment deluge as well as the next Civil Protection.

so glad to hear things are going ok!

doesnt bother me a bit that you are putting out a CP episode before FM really. I see no reason anyone should be upset over this.

WOw a site better than this one ARE YOU *****iNG KIDDING ME If you can Ross OMG you must have some KICKass team of developers at your disposal. You lucky bastard.

when you say "a dozen or two" do you mean 2-12 or 12-24?