Website news

Sign in to follow this  

Our wordpress site just got hacked - be sure to keep up-to-date with it's security updates etc.

(It was an SQL injection apparently for those interested.)

It'd be awesome if you launched your site first in public beta. Plus, please have a forum (I'd be happy to be a moderator as well)!

If you get your WP site hacked, then you're not one clever person.

BTW, this might help the sites coder making this place safe: http://ckon.wordpress.com/

I can't wait till the FM episodes come out. Also, I hope you were able to fix your video card or at least get a new one. Good job!

Glad to hear that. Good luck on the new episodes

i just want to say i love your videos. in my opinion i think you should take as much time as you need, i can wait.

Cool. I actually really enjoy Civil Protection, so that's a bad thing at all. I also agree with crypt's suggestion to add a forum. It would be nice.

so whats the ETA on that new CP video? I think you should add a count down clock on your website that counts down the time till the release of your next cp or fm video

if you ask me, computers suck!

Marry me Ross. Surely you love the dude-love?

what kind of computer does otto have?

Oh, look at that! A new website sounds good. but looks like a lot is still going on in the process of new videos. It seems that it's going to take a long time to get a another vid. No problem. Just try keep us updated Ross. We want to know whats going on over there. (nothing sexual) Okay Ross, keep it up, hope for new stuff to come out as soon as possible, and were hoping to hear some new updates.

Sr.Ozy

Take your time! And there needs to be a Steam group for this!

- Zoolot

great vid. keep up the good work. but i think i can speak for alot of ppl when i say: it would be great if you gave us estamets on the next upload. even a simple some time next week would be nice

Yes, a forum would be cool. Do it, doooo it

I made a forum for the site and posted it in the comments, but no one was interested.

Unofficial Forum ain't the same.

You, Ross, are a very cool guy. I mean that and I know things must be frustrating but you keep at it and get things done. To most it seems slow but you put out a lot of videos and do a great job at it. It takes a bit of time to put out great work and if it takes a little longer then so be it. Your fans are grateful and so should everyone else. Nice Job Ross. For all the trouble it's been you've got great composure and I salute that. Keep up the nice work!

Hey Ross,

Just wondering if you could add me to your friends list on steam if you want,

It just felt like it would be cool to have you as a friend, and great vids!

- Zoolot

I'm the one and only

(gonna register as soon as i can)