What Game Got you Started???

and yes, it gets the "shittiest vehicle controls of all time" award.

Now, now. Don't forget DNF and Borderlands.

Why do people complain so much about that?

Because it's more like piloting a balloon than a car.

You have a point, though. People do complain WAY too much about that kind of stuff then they should.

Seriously, there was nothing wrong with the ME1 elevators, they were optional most of the time and they only took 16 or so seconds. ffs

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

You have a point, though. People do complain WAY too much about that kind of stuff then they should.

Seriously, there was nothing wrong with the ME1 elevators, they were optional most of the time and they only took 16 or so seconds. ffs

They were a really long loading screen, the way they did it in ME2 was far better.

Before the patch in my old PC elevators took above 1min sometimes.

Thats why people complained so much about it lol.

I really enjoyed the mako btw.

Yeah, I loved driving that Mako around, doing epic jumps, then sticking the landing... lol

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I missed Mako Mountain climbing. When I saw Makos on the ground on Earth at the end I got a little watery eyed, "Even you're here Mako! =D" A lot of those ME3 planet backgrounds outside of the mission area look like prime Mako territory, 90 degree cliffs all around. challenge accepted.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Well what do you want us to do? Just say the game that got us started and that's it? Seems like a pretty pointless thread then.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well I think we should talk about games that got someone started and if that is Mass Effect then so be it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'd say half-life 2 was what got me hooked. I never considered story to be such an attractive factor in video games before playing it.