What Game Got you Started???

The first console I ever played on was the PS1. The lineup of games that my grandparents had at their house with the system was (in order of favorite to least favorite)

Rayman (I still love 2D platformers to this day because of Rayman)

Coolboarders 2

Frogger 2: Swampy's Revenge

Spyro

Twisted Metal 3 (It was rated T and my parents yelled at me for playing it once)

Croc (that game pissed me off for some reason)

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I can't believe it... I don't have a post here saying the game that got me started...

Pacman... The tabletop arcade version that was at my local Pizza Hut. Played it when I was 3 or 4.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

The game that really got me into games was PS1 game called Medievil.

Holy shit. The Playstation I had came with a disc that had like 8 different demos for games. Medieval was one of them and I never played it because I thought it would be too scary. I finally played the demo a couple years ago and thought the storyline to be interesting.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I feel slightly old now what got me started on gaming was goldeneye on the N64 that was the first game I ever owned. The multiplayer is the best ever. The first game I everplayed was a mortal combav game on my friends dream cast I think. Since then I've been hooked on gaming.

Space Invaders was fun... Still is on occasion... Galaga's better though.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.