Count to 1,000,000

2120 - A personality core is accidentally dropped into a vat of space-coffee, thus creating the Space Sphere.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

2121 - The entire world celebrates by drinking all the alcohol in the galaxy, the resulting DUIs fund the galactic government for the next 3 centuries.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

2122 - Galactic Government uses funding to make more alcohol in order to generate more DUI's to generate more alcohol. Sub-sector GR-74 of Earth, formerly known as Germany, generates unprecedented quantities of beer.

Nobody questions the dubious nature of the government's program because everyone is titty much protally fit-shaced.

2124 - Year 2123, but they decided that they should skip it for the simple reason of "we just don't like numbers".

2126 - The question took a whole year to dig through records to find out that the answer was a definite maybe, with a caveat of "when it's finished".

2126 - Half Life 3 released. Nobody buys it because everyone thinks it's an elaborate prank.

2127 - I am miffed that I missed 2112 so I could make a Rush reference.

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."

2129 - Everyone is baffled at the complete disappearance of any reference to the previous year.

2130 - For 24 hours, the entire universe goes back to 2128, returns back to 2130 with no precautions.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

2131 - They try to figure out what "no precautions" meant, but decide it really makes no difference at this point.

2132 - Everyone realizes that Hali Life 3 released a while ago and productivity worldwide grinds to a halt.

2133 - Everyone discovers that Hali Life 3 is a crap game meant to rip off Half-Life 3, and decide to kill the devs and producers of Hali Life 3.

2134 - The year of no new hats in TF2, many weep, others don't notice.

I'm in a good mood... on the internet... better enjoy it while it lasts.

2135 - Everyone looks back on the previous century, and thinks "why am I looking back at the last 100 years when I could be playing games?", subsequently everyone goes and plays games.

2136 - Scientists finally find the graviton, but wrote it out of their theorys so long ago they can't figure out what it is.

2137 - Scientists are graded on their findings by their completely unimpressed college professors... Progress stops until the grades are padded.

2138 - Einstein's brain is found in a pickle jar at a galaxy gulp near beetlejuice.

2139 - Jobs start paying more than Wallstreet investments... The general populace ends up not really caring when the Wallstreet riots start because of it.

2140 - Fifty percent of the human population spontaneously combusts.