Count to 1,000,000

2501 - Puppet Master

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

2502 - I feel like this number is significant in some way...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

2504 - I feel like this number is significant in some way... Only just slightly more so than 2502.

(Brigade) 2506 - "the name given to a CIA-sponsored group of Cuban exiles formed in 1960 to attempt the military overthrow of the Cuban government headed by Fidel Castro. It carried out the abortive Bay of Pigs Invasion landings in Cuba on 17 April 1961."

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

2507 - I am too loopy to post anything coherent here, so I'll just say this.

2508 - Slimey's new girlfriend

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."

It's hard to believe this thread has gone on so long.

Earth v2.0 begins construction.

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."

404 - Earth not found

The year Lancialpha 0 next changes his avatar. :P

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

2517 - Add them up and it equals 15, 24, 33, 42, 60, 258, or 519

2518 - I wish this were the number of dollars in my wallet right now.

Damnit! I thought this was the 'every wish posted here comes true' thread.

2519 - Aluminium alloy principally containing copper