Count to 1,000,000

2187 reasons why Playstation needs to actually do something about DDoS children instead of waiting for them to get bored.

Retired Forum Moderator

2189 - The time travelers from 2188 realize that their time travel is the exact same as the kind of time travel everyone else always does all the time.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

2193 - The Black Holes decide they dislike their racist name, and insist on being called African-American Holes. They hold the sun hostage until people cease calling them Black Holes.

2194-The White Holes apologize for being racist assholes and call them African-American Holes.The sun is released from captivity.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

2195 - The sun explodes when it finds out that it went through all that because a bunch of holes were arguing over their description. The resulting supernova decides to be super nice, and builds us a new sun to orbit before leaving to free the rest of the galaxy from the oppression of the holes.

2198 - Due to popular support of the Y22C crowd, the end of the century occurs 2 years early.

2199 - The century ending two years early is not universally accepted, and a global debate commences on whether or not this year should be renamed 2201.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

2200 - The actual end of the century occurs, and people are too busy debating to notice.