Count to 1,000,000

2201 - The rep system is back to working order on Accursed Farms 7.0

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

2202 - Ross Scott VI does a marathon of Freeman's Mind Across The Universe set in the Final Fantasy MMMMM world as part of a fundraising promise, and the rep system/profile page breaks once again.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

2203 - The rep system starts working again without anyone fixing it. Aliens suspected...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

2204 - The world wide staring contest is finally over, something that has lasted for over a hundred years, most people had no clue why they couldn't blink, or that they actually could blink.

2205 - A mass exodus to the nearest black hole for no apparent reason depletes the universe's supply of idiots, marketing departments everywhere mourn their passing.

2206 - The World Health Organization advises against a global state of pro-creation to replenish the population, saying "The world does not need anymore idiots."

2207 - The first new idiot since the exodus is born to the director of the WHO and his wife.

2210 - The radical economic competition of the Muffin War leads to a dangerously rapid bubble of prosperity. The competing companies quickly run out of innovative flavours, and a smearing and sabotage campaign by all sides commences. The brutality of the campaign causes a catastrophic loss of stock confidence, and the economy crashes hard.

2211 - The year reverses and doubles itself, and so do the people.

2214 - People declare universal peace, and are immediately killed by a supernova.

2215 - The Muffin War undoes the events of 2214 so that the supernova never hits.

2216 - An inquiry shows that the supernova was in fact caused by a new secret weapon being developed by one of the Muffin companies, that suffered an unforseen consequence.

Also in 2215 (because I spent too long writing this and got overtaken) - Critics give the supernova generally favourable reviews, but the general feeling is that they've seen better.

"Well, if I was going to be engulfed by the explosive energy of the cosmos, I would like to experience feelings other than excruciating pain and instant death. I mean, it did what it set out to do, but afterwards I couldn't shake off the thought we'd been through this a few too many times already."

2217 - The Muffin War now expands to the universe, and has been changed to The Great Muffin War, TGMW for short.

2218 - Time travelers from the past arrive, and immediately turn around.

2219 - Time Travellers from the future arrive, go "Well, nothing significant here" and promptly travel further back.

2220 - The time travelers from the future, who are now in the past, realized they caused TGMW, earlier than what history stated.