Count to 1,000,000

3248 - dzfl;kjghnhjedfratjh stop. Just Stop. This dumb game has a dumb system, and now you're deliberately breaking the dumb system for the dumb game. Dumb.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

3249 - My body is on display at the "this is why you should go on a diet" exhibit in the Smithsonian. It has a single sentence description: "This is why you should go on a diet.".

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

3254 - Dude, just stop. Don't make your own rules, especially for a dumb game like this. Like yes, I get it, it's a dumb game that no one really cares about. However, this dumb game has a very simple structure to it. You're deliberately breaking that structure, cause 'teh lulz'? I don't get it. It's not cool, it's not funny, it's not random, it's just stupid. Screw ups are fine, hell I've screwed up in this dumb game before, and I'll probably do it again. However, these aren't screw ups. You're deliberately changing the counter and it's annoying.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

9 hours ago, kerdios said:

3255-@Psychotic Ninja fine fine my bad

7 hours ago, Psychotic Ninja said:

3257 - thank you, and the timeline has been corrected.

3260 -oh so we can skip 2s now?

Burn the World!