Count to 1,000,000

Tysiącpięćsetsześdziesiątjeden.

Say that three times faster than me.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

1566 flying pigs are in the air, carrying a banner announcing Black Mesa Source's release date.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

1567 - Mary, Queen of Scots, is forced to abdicate and replaced by her 1-year-old son James VI.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

1569 - The first recorded lottery in England is performed nonstop at the west door of the St. Paul's Cathedral. Each share costs 10 shillings and proceeds are used to repair the harbours and for other public works.

1571 - Commodore's high-end 5¼" floppy disk drive. With its double-sided drive mechanism, it had the ability to utilize double-sided, double-density (DS/DD) floppy disks natively. This was in contrast to its predecessors, the 1541 and 1570, which could fully utilize such disks only if the user manually flipped them over to access the second side. (However, the two methods were not interchangeable; disk which had their back side created in a 1541 by flipping them over would have to be flipped in the 1571 too, and the back side of disks written in a 1571 using the native support for two-sided operation could not be read in a 1541).

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."