Count to 1,000,000

You receive an "error 1603: A fatal error occurred during installation" error message when you try to install a Windows Installer package

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

1607 bottles of beer on the walls. Take them all down, pass them all around, everyone dies of alcohol poisoning.

You were supposed to be at 1606...

1607 - English colonists make landfall at Cape Henry, Virginia, later moving up the James River to found Jamestown, Virginia, the first permanent English settlement in what is now the United States.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

1608- John Smith and Pocohantas conceive the first of their 52 documented love-babies.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

1612- 18 of the love babies have been born and abandoned at this point. All of them have been raised by the same wold pack, making the wolves a much more powerful force in the New World, now overrunning Indian villages and spreading the plague throughout.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

1616, 394 years before 2020, the year everyone gains perfect vision.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

1618 - Johannes Kepler discovers the third law of planetary motion. (he soon rejects the idea after some initial calculations were made but on May 15 confirms the discovery)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.