Count to 1,000,000

1801 Operation Clean Dat shit low on funds, the government of Shitaton considers selling excess shit as fertilizer to less shit-riddle locations. Some politicians oppose out of fear that those who purchase these hazardous materials will use them to made a WMD (Weapon of Massive Diarrhea) similar to the one first used on Shitaton.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

1803 - The bill to sell excess shit as fertilizer passes. As Shitaton's economy becomes more dependent on shit, people begin to fear the Fecal-Industrial Complex

1804 Some businessmen opened a shit friendly company called Shitdustry to rival Fecal-Industrial Company

They earned their first $10,000 within a week of opening

Sick of the people on the internet, always moanin'. They just moan.

- Karl Pilkington

Shitdustry and FIC take over funding for "Operation Clean Dat Shit", now a private business opperation. New jobs are created. They are very shitty jobs, but they still helped the economy of Shitaton. New supplies of feces for sale are being created by various species of swine, what opponents are referring to as "Capitalist Pigs"

1807 - The U.S. Congress passes an act to "prohibit the importation of slaves into any port or place within the jurisdiction of the United States ... from any foreign kingdom, place, or country" (to take effect 1 January 1808).

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

1809. It expires but goes back into effect 3 minutes later. No one notices.

1811 - Shitaton's economy is booming, but rebel factions are forming to protest against Shitdustry and FIC. A group of rebels, know only as the TP Brigade, protested outside of FIC's headquarters in Shitaton, with the slogan "We're sick of your shit!" When the shit hit the fan later that year, protests became violet, causing a massive shit-storm in the center of Shitaton.

The War of 1812 was a 32-month military conflict between the United States and the British Empire and their Indian allies which resulted in no territorial change between the Empire and the USA, but a resolution of many issues which remained from the American War of Independence. The United States declared war in 1812 for several reasons, including trade restrictions brought about by Britain's ongoing war with France, the impressment of American merchant sailors into the Royal Navy, British support of American Indian tribes against American expansion, outrage over insults to national honor after humiliations on the high seas, and possible American interest in annexing Canada.[3]

The war was fought in three principal theatres. Firstly, at sea, warships and privateers of both sides attacked each other's merchant ships, while the British blockaded the Atlantic coast of the U.S. and mounted large-scale raids in the later stages of the war. Secondly, both land and naval battles were fought on the American–Canadian frontier, which ran along the Great Lakes, the Saint Lawrence River and the northern end of Lake Champlain. Thirdly, the American South and Gulf Coast also saw major land battles in which the American forces defeated Britain's Indian allies and repulsed a British invasion force at New Orleans. Both sides invaded each other's territory, but these invasions were unsuccessful or temporary. At the end of the war, both sides occupied parts of the other's land, but these areas were restored by the Treaty of Ghent.

With the majority of its army and naval forces tied down in Europe fighting the Napoleonic Wars until 1814, the British at first used a defensive strategy, repelling multiple American invasions of the provinces of Upper and Lower Canada. However, the Americans gained control over Lake Erie in 1813, seized parts of western Ontario, and ended the prospect of an Indian confederacy and an independent Indian state in the Midwest under British sponsorship. In September 1814, a British force invaded and occupied eastern Maine, which they would hold for the duration of the war. In the Southwest, General Andrew Jackson destroyed the military strength of the Creek nation at the Battle of Horseshoe Bend in 1814. With the defeat of Napoleon in 1814 on April 6, the British adopted a more aggressive strategy, sending in three large invasion armies. The British victory at the Battle of Bladensburg in August 1814 allowed them to capture and burn Washington, D.C. American victories in September 1814 and January 1815 repulsed all three British invasions in New York, Baltimore and New Orleans.

In the United States, victories at the Battle of New Orleans in 1815 and in the Battle of Baltimore of 1814 (which inspired the lyrics of the American national anthem, "The Star-Spangled Banner") produced a sense of euphoria over a "second war of independence" against Britain. Peace brought an "Era of Good Feelings" to the U.S. in which partisan animosity nearly vanished. Canada also emerged from the war with a heightened sense of national feeling and solidarity, as it celebrated its defeat of multiple invasions. Battles such as the Battle of Queenston Heights and the Battle of Crysler's Farm became iconic for English-speaking Canadians. In Canada, especially Ontario, memory of the war retains national significance, as the invasions were largely perceived by Canadians as an annexation attempt by the United States. In Canada, numerous ceremonies took place in 2012 to remember the war, offer historical lessons and celebrate 200 years of peace between Canada and the United States.[4] The war is scarcely remembered in Britain today, as it regarded the conflict as sideshow to the much larger Napoleonic Wars raging in Europe. As such it welcomed an era of peaceful relations and trade with the United States.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

1813 - Mathieu Orfila publishes his groundbreaking Traité des poisons, formalizing the field of toxicology.

In 1814 we took a little trip

Along with Colonel Jackson down the Mighty Mississip'

We took a little bacon and we took a little beans

And we caught the bloody British in the town of New Orleans

By 1815, all shit and diarrhea in Shitaton are sold out.

FIC and Shitdustry's economy are falling due to lack of "supplies".

- Karl Pilkington

1816 - Robert Stirling patents his Stirling engine, then known as Stirling's air engine.

I want one... They're ultra efficient, and can use virtually any heat source.

I don't give 1817 fucks

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

1818 - Venus occults Jupiter. It is the last occultation of one planet by another before November 22, 2065.

Easter Day in Western Christianity falls on its earliest possible date. In Western Christianity, it will not occur on this date again until 2285.

The U.S. Congress adopts the flag of the United States as having thirteen red and white stripes and one star for each state (twenty) with additional stars to be added whenever a new state is added to the Union.

The first edition of the Farmers' Almanac is published in the United States.

The bicycle is invented in Europe.

1819, Sir Stamford Raffles founded Singapore or Singapura, malay for "Lion City"

And then he shits himself

- Karl Pilkington