Count to 1,000,000

In 1861 a time-traveler sneezed on a butterfly one Thursday evening, ensuring Hitler's rise to power.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Exactly one year later, in 1862, that exact same butterfly was killed by a different time traveler, thus causing Hitler to commit suicide.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I think you skipped a few, mate. We should be on 1864 now. Damn time travelers screwing up the order of the 1800's whilst simultaneously creating the worst travesty of the 20th century as well as Godwin's Law.

You traveled back in time to ensure Hitler's rise to power on purpose? You bastard.

1868 I beg of you guys, save the 1889 post for April 20th.

the name's riley

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."

1875 - Harry Houdini re-enters the womb to attempt his first great escape trick again.