Cats vs. Dogs

Which do you Prefer?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you Prefer?

• Dogs
    • Cats
    • Some other pet

Sign in to follow this  

Clearly, the eagle is not super sized and it's flying right in front of the face of the artist while the people in the boat pretend it's big.

It's just forced perspective.

Mhmm. :|

You're thinking about Pixies. They're the ones who can shift trough dimensions, according to Freeman. Her's is a Pixel. He can shift between screens, at best :mrgreen:

Actually, Pixel was the name of a young cat in Robert Heinlein's "The Cat Who Walked Through Walls.". And he could, because he was too young to know it was impossible.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

I googled catdog and found this

135cat-dog.jpg

I guess if it works for them, so be it.

Who else saw that and let out a big "Awwwwwwwwwww!"

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!

Dogs. Not only do they comfort me, but I have a feeling of camaraderie around them. I trust them to keep me safe.

Yea, CatDog was boss. Never understood why Cat was less athletic and Dog wasn't as smart. The only reason cats appear to be arter than dogs is because they are built to be more nimble so they can climb up a tree and the dog barks from below. As far as intelligence is concerned, I'm pretty positive their evenly matched.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Makes sense... Those nickelodeon bastards are gonna get theirs...

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I haven't got the patience for cats. Dogs take to me immediately and they're great. If i want to try to pet a cat it runs. If i'm ignoring it then it seems to want to scrub up against me so then if i turn my attention towards it then it runs again. Dogs seem to know my intentions more and respond more according to how I act. Cats seem a little backwards that way. That makes them seem fickle and unpredictable and untrusting of me so cats seem a little weird to me. So i'd have to go with dogs.

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Does my beard intimidate you?"

Cats. Dogs are difficult to manage by comparison (all you have to do with a cat is feed him and clean up after him). They'll come to you if they want attention, let you pet them if they're cool with it, or leave if they aren't. They'll want your attention but won't crave it like a dog. Basically a cat is a relatively hands-off pet, but still good company.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

guys, this is rasism, you know. All animals are great. The topic is just like are black or white people good?

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Snakes and tarantulas all the way here... They don't require as much maintenance, and they are awesome to use to keep people from breaking in to steal things.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.