PC Gamer Interview

Sign in to follow this  

my god, did they not get that fm wasnt your only series? i mean geez, you brought up cp like a million times, i wouldve at least asked what the difference between the two was!

"I also have another additional unfinished episode and a pilot episode for another series idea Iâ

I'm working on an action machinima myself. I need people for it. I've named it, "The Bivium". Bivium means crossing of two paths. So it makes sense for a machinima taking place before half-life 2. I might cover the seven hour war, but I'm gonna need help. If you weren't so busy Ross I'm sure you would like to do this sort of thing since you plan on writing an action story for a machinima anyway. This is a very big project and that's why I need volunteers for voice acting and map editing, Choreography (faceposer), 3-D modeling. This probably isn't the place to advertise, but that wasn't exactly what I was getting at. However, if you are interested email me: [email protected]

This is the only time I'm going to do this on this site, since it already seems awkward anyway. I need to get my own site up, or post another thread on Facepunch. But ideally, my own site would probably be good, considering the fact that it works perfectly for Ross Scott's needs. (Did you know it shows an incorrect spelling with the name "Scott"?) But anyway, nice job on your interview to get things back on topic for the entire thread. Happy machinima making.

Thx for the interview. It sure help us as your audience appreciate the difficulties you have gone through in the last few years.

P.S. Just how many 'testicles-on-legs' jokes should you have ready when you reach Gonarch's Lair? (That thing want to teabag me to death!)

of course they interview you! You managed to chance a simple play through with comments into the best Machinema out there!

Hey Ross! I noticed that in the interview you said you like Gothic. Between us Gothic fans , ever thought of making a machinima for that game?

I love Civil Protection and Freeman's Mind so whatever your working on is awesome

Sounds great! Can't wait for the next FM!

Ross, I know it's got to be disheartening to read FM ROCKS and cp, 'it's ok' all the time. I know what CP compared to FM means to you. Don't despair. I think it's mainly because we all remember playing through HL1 and are fondly remembering back. That's very cool! CP is more original and 'never before seen, or played stuff'. FM is just more nastalgic. CP is great fun to watch!

I realize I may be asking too much but, without spoiling too much, what are some of the other original series ideas you have?

good interview ross, as always take your time with your work.

keep up the good work

hey nice to hear you got interviewed but where can i download your maps you use in cp like all of em

The CP episodes are made off half-life 2 right

woo i love progress updates for fm!

Are you planning on making a freeman's mind for hl2

argh me wantin to hug Ross for doing great work on FM and yet shoot him full of holes for sttubornly workin on a lost cause.

Sounds are done? Yay! Can't wait for the next episode. I am probably the biggest fan of all your work. I love Freeman's Mind and Civil Protection. I even got my friend watching Freeman's Mind.

Every time I visit this sight and there isn't a new Civil Protection or Freeman's Mind I die a little inside.

@Ross

Well, I'm a natural at faceposing, really good with manually adding phonemes (I use windows 7). I've always manually done the lip movement and FLEX expressions.