Rate the Avatar above you

6/10. Not a pony person either.

(And to BTG: My computer broke. I can't add the transparency from my iPod and I can't afford a new computer yet. Even when I do get a new computer, I won't have photoshop anymore.)

Except it is quite literally a pony-person, which is somewhat disconcerting.

OT: 8/10, Fallout dude in HEV suit just works.

6.5/10

(And to BTG: My computer broke. I can't add the transparency from my iPod and I can't afford a new computer yet. Even when I do get a new computer, I won't have photoshop anymore.)

fallout.png.d3813f3cd8d19c0b223ce763d1e2389d.png

8/10. Cute. Especially the eyes. I'm super weak to cute.

About the transparency: Thank you. I still can't use it until I get access to a computer, which should be about a week, but I appreciate it.

Same rating as before...

I'm going to see if I can't clean up the edges of that a bit, I was hoping to get a larger version to do it though since it generally turns out better.

9.5/10

Docked for not having red, brown or black hair. (Gentlemen may prefer blondes, but I'm no gentleman.) ;)

Curvature of the face doesn't match up with the curvature of the instrument and also inhibits playability. Seems to emit a series of high-pitched screams, though that my just be in my head. Caused seven of my cats to spontaneously combust, which is even more worrisome than it sounds because I'm sure I only had three cats to start with. 2/10, would not eat here again.

8/10, looks like a havin'fun drumer! (personly i do know few drumers... they all look kind of bored, most of them are members on a shity garage-band)

(personly i do know few drumers... they all look kind of bored, most of them are members on a shity garage-band)

That's your problem... None of them truly enjoy what they do. (go to my church, you'll see something very different)

OT: Already rated/10