Rate the Avatar above you

Sorry, I still don't like the new Star Trek movies. They abandoned the older series' philosophical and moral exploration, yes I'm aware that wasn't constant then either but at least it happened, in favour of "COOL SPACE ADVENTURE, YAY!" and reminding me of them just makes me want to go back and watch some TNG. So I'm rating it 4/10. That number will continue to sink.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

10/10

Makes me imagine Gordon Freeman in Fallout 4.

Sorry, I still don't like the new Star Trek movies. They abandoned the older series' philosophical and moral exploration, yes I'm aware that wasn't constant then either but at least it happened, in favour of "COOL SPACE ADVENTURE, YAY!" and reminding me of them just makes me want to go back and watch some TNG. So I'm rating it 4/10. That number will continue to sink.

This is why I think JJ Abrams would be perfect for Star Wars but not suitable for Star Trek.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

7/10

Honestly, I think he did all right on the new movies, but needs to take it to a new series so we can get the deeper exploration of the human condition that was present in the original series. (the original movies did have some of it, but at times it felt slightly forced to me; was much smoother in the series)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

8/10

No frame blending on the .gif... I can fix that for you...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.