Rate the Avatar above you

6/10

looks good

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

5/10, anime isn't really something I know a great deal about. Handsome man, though. Not effete and coyly androgynous in the way most anime boys are.

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

9/10 would screw

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

9/10 interesting gif

7.?/10

Respectable! But I still don't know who he is. Sorry. XD That age gap. Or maybe my ignorance to the fine arts. :P

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Or maybe my ignorance to the fine arts. :P

I mostly listen to video game music while not paying attention to other bands/musicians/etc (both old and young), yet I know who David Bowie is/was (mostly due to my dad playing his music, among others, from his childhood, when I was a kid).

OT: 7/10

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

7.?/10

Respectable! But I still don't know who he is. Sorry. XD That age gap. Or maybe my ignorance to the fine arts. :P

You'll have likely heard his hits on the radio at one point. I myself have heard very little of his work, but in the UK he's fairly ubiquitous. His song "Heroes" has been used in countless adverts and shows, if only the main musical theme.

And Major Tom, I first knew of it when referenced in Robot Wars - as a robot was named such, and when it lost, Jonathan Pierce started quoting the song :P

----

7/10 would it be possible to remake the animation with a more subtle seam?

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

7.?/10

David Bowie? the guy known as Ziggy Stardust, The Thin White Duke, Major Tom and well the guy behind hits like Suffragette City, Lazarus, Blackstar, Heroes, Fame, Five Years, Under Pressure, Young Americans, and his music has been used in so many things like Vanilla Ices song Ice Ice Ice Baby, Driver Parallel Lines soundtrack, GTA San Andreas Soundtrack, his music has been covered by others too...like Chris Hadfield the Canadian Astronaut
7.?/10

You'll have likely heard his hits on the radio at one point. I myself have heard very little of his work, but in the UK he's fairly ubiquitous. His song "Heroes" has been used in countless adverts and shows, if only the main musical theme.

And Major Tom, I first knew of it when referenced in Robot Wars - as a robot was named such, and when it lost, Jonathan Pierce started quoting the song :P

----

7/10 would it be possible to remake the animation with a more subtle seam?

8/10 matt groening

9/10 R.IP.

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

9/10 - Adorable in every way. :D

Also, hello again. X3

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D