Rate the Avatar above you

8/10

Adorable pony lady! :D

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

10/10

<3 I need a chick like her hanging about in my house, plz. XD

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

9/10

Jack's beard is badass, and says he's ready to kick ass and chew bubblegum. The eyes say he's tired of this shit.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

8.8/10 great technical side. Oddly proportioned, sure, but otherwise good.

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

7/10

Cartoon Network show?

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

8/10

Is that like, a Star Trek fluffy anthro? XD Cause that's adorable.It looks like it. Plz don't stab me if I'm wrong.

-------

8/10

Is that like, a Star Trek fluffy anthro? XD Cause that's adorable.It looks like it. Plz don't stab me if I'm wrong.

Was my Con Badge for VancouFur 2017: Space Station Zebra, I was Lt. Chief Engineer Shadow Blaze (Hedgehog who is also Montgomery Scott: THE BEST RED SHIRT SINCE I NEVER DIED) and Yes I am a Furry, Please dont Judge yall....and I am glad you like it Jeb,

OT: 9/10 love the kawaii blonde hair.....also I may be a Furry but I am still the same old me, I just like animals and Hedgehogs are my absolute fave, so I went with them for my fursona...I am still me, but please dont use sonic memes all....I dont associate with the sonic fandom, I more or less stay far from there

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

6/10 IT'S NO USE and also too zoomed-out.

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

7/10

I think I watched like, a few episodes of the show when I was little but it wasn't that interesting to me personally. But I do admire the art style. :) It's very interesting.

-------

8.5/10 Lyle is always great.

6/10 IT'S NO USE and also too zoomed-out.

well if we had no dimensions to deal with on the avatars id be good,

also OT: 8/10