Rate the Avatar above you

9 outta 10.

I never liked Samurai Jack, but Jack always looked badass.

"We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things." ~ Elric, the Technomage

800815 out of 10

"We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things." ~ Elric, the Technomage

8/10 hand is weird

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

7/10

Never really was a fan of Samurai Jack but I love Aku's design

the name's riley

9/10 great show

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

7/10

I like it alot, although idk what it shows, I'm probably missing something, yet I like the colours and style. Works nice for an avatar here, except of that white thing around it. Did you think of making it transparent or maybe darker so it could blend in with the forum colour, and at the same time, making the character move visible and "pop out" more. Simply the white is cathcing the eye instead of the character.

(I migh change my avatar as well here, but gonna leave this one for rating for fun )

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I can't help but think of this:

9lwjAnt.gif

So +1 which brings it up to a 8/10

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

8/10

More Samurai Jack stuff, hooray!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

9/10 for not having derpy eyes. XD

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

10 outta 10, looks really cool

10/10 Cause the IT Crowd is pretty damn funny.

-------