Rate the Avatar above you

It made me laugh the first time I saw it and therefore whenever I think of it I chuckle at the back of my mind.

It's also identifiable and easy to recognize, which is good on an online forum.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

It's so cool. Your pic makes you look like a mod, it's so deep and philisophical-looking.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

8.7repeating/10

I assume that says "Woo Hoo?

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

7.5/10. Wolves are pretty cool.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

5/10

I still don't know what it is.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Well, I'm still cycling through good dash avatars, I have quite a few, I'm gonna change mine again pretty soon.

Anyway, 10/10, I don't know what it is about that picture, but I think I love it.

Also known as "Username"

9.5/10 for next vest pony :D

Yea, just touching my wrist with anything gives me chills and can make me nauseous :(

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

5/10

I don't like the colors. The blue part doesn't look good with the Fluttershy's skin

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

2/10 I don't manga style but tha pose is preety nice 3/10!

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

6/10: I don't know what it is, but I'll stop posting here now xD

Also, it's not just a colour! I think that picture is from the movie... Which luckily I didn't watch until AFTER seeing the series and the after story!