Rate the Avatar above you

10/10 because ponies

Yeah I don't have any trouble getting them to fit. I'm currently using a Mac (Not because I picked this mind you) and Preview comes with cropping and pic resizing, so yeah that's not an issue for me. Just need to find some good ones...

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

She's smirking and sneaking around. It's originally from a comic, I'll post it in the MLP thread if I can find it.

7/10 by the way.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

7/10 Deus ex is nice and all, but its a bit outdated.

You're officially an unperson. Never speak to me again.

10/10

Also, there's like three different mods on Moddb being made to update the graphics of Deus Ex. Now me, I'm not picky about graphics. I love old games as long as they play well, but I love graphics mods for old games even more because then I can re-experience it again in a glorious new light.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

9/10

-1 for the orange outline. I just think black would have suited the aesthetic better.

Also, there's like three different mods on Moddb being made to update the graphics of Deus Ex. Now me, I'm not picky about graphics. I love old games as long as they play well, but I love graphics mods for old games even more because then I can re-experience it again in a glorious new light.

I'm using the ENB series mod for it, very pretty.